The Apartment at 114 is a spacious and comfortable one-bedroom apartment with stunning views of Tasman Bay. A twelve minute drive from the airport, five minutes' drive into the centre of Nelson and the same to Tahunanui Beach. Entrance via your private deck: the perfect place to relax and enjoy the wonderful sunsets or watch the boats come and go. Wake up to the same view from your bedroom in the morning.
Provisions for a light breakfast supplied.
Off street parking.
A great base for exploring everything the Nelson region has to offer:
- A fantastic range of eateries
- Award winning wineries and craft breweries
- Nelson's Saturday markets, the WOW museum, Founders Heritage Park, the Suter Art Gallery
- Some of new Zealand's best cycling trails
- Numerous beach activities, including kayaking, paddle boarding, kite surfing, sailing, fishing ...
The accommodation is on the lower floor of our home: we live upstairs with three small dogs (they cannot access the apartment, but you may hear them from time to time).
There is a small barbecue on the deck and a microwave in the kitchenette, but no cooker.
The apartment does not have a washing machine: please ask if you would like me to do some laundry for you.
Suitable for a couple or a single person.
No smoking anywhere on the property.
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;