Our accommodation is on the ground floor of our house. Everything you need is provided, including privacy. There is a beach either end of our road, where beach or coastal walks start. You have separate entry via a ranch-slider and a private garden area. 45 inch TV with Freeview and Netflix. We have provided an electric 2 element cooker to give you the ability to make basic food if required.
Your corridor has three other doors that separate the reminder of the downstairs area and remain locked.
Spacious with two people occupying, bathroom whiteware/shower is new 2016.
Parking is possible in our driveway.
We are around and happy to assist if required.
We are happy to have dogs, but would need to be kept off linen and couches. Couches could be covered if this is difficult.
Within the area:
• coastal and cliff top walkways with sea views
Long Bay Reginal Park is a 5 to 10 min drive
• Walk to restaurants/cafes/fast food/supermarket/wine shop and shops
• Local clubs: Murray's Bay sailing club and Mairangi Bay Surfing club- couple mins walk, tennis, volleyball, Bowls
• AUT millennium GYM - 5 to 10 mins drive
• North Harbour Stadium - 10 mins drive
• Eden Park - 25 mins drive
• Albany Mega Centre, Westfield Shopping Mall and Massey University, Takapuna - 10 minute drive
• Browns Bay - 5 mins drive
• Pupuke Golf Club (very popular with fantastic views of the Hauraki Gulf) - 5 mins drive
• Auckland Downtown - 15 mins drive
• Nearby Markets: Browns Bay every Sunday till midday, Hobsonville/Coatesville and Matakana.
Other entertainment: Snowplanet 20 min drive, Clip n Climb, Adventure land, Zoo and Museum are about 30 min away
Best suited to a single or two people, one NZ king bed. Smoking allowed outside only. Pets with prior approval, we have a friendly dog upstairs. Internet is available via cable, as well as Wi-Fi (however we do often turn the wi-fi off over night). There are no laundry facilities, however there is a laundromat in Browns Bay.
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$35.00 per stay); Linen (included); Pet fee: dog (Optional, NZ$40.00 per stay);