This lovely family home was only recently built in February 2016.
With a fully fenced section, plenty of space both indoors and outdoors, and a park just down the road, this home makes the perfect holiday spot for families.
Just a five minute walk is all it takes to arrive at beautiful Papamoa Beach. The newly-build boardwalk offers a lovely entrance to the beach over the dunes.
Slap bang in the middle of Bayfair shopping centre and Palm Beach Plaza, there are shops, cafes and restaurants at your fingertips.
Take a short 15 minute drive to the heart of Mount Maunganui. The boutique shopping environment and cafe culture truly make this lovely beach town a one-of-a-kind.
Walk to the top of the Mount and take in the stunning 360 views, paddle in calm Pilot Bay or check out the famous main Mount beach.
Visitors to leave property as found. Cleaning option available for $65. Please treat property as your own.
Strictly NO PARTIES please.
1. Quiet bach in peaceful neighbourhood - no parties please.
2. Sleeps up to 6 people as plenty of room for mattresses on floors.
3. Duvets, towels and blankets provided. Please bring own pillows and linen.
4. Minimum age for person booking is 25 years. Children welcome.
5. Parking available for one car in garage, one car in driveway. Plenty of street parking available.
6. No pets please.
7. Cleaning option $65 or leave house as found.
Extras: Cleaning (Optional, NZ$65.00 per stay); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);