The perfect spot to relax, chill-out or get inspired. This newly built 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house can comfortably accommodate 6 adults. 2 spacious bedrooms have queen beds, the third large room offers 2 King single beds. The expansive deck overlooks the stunning harbour, a perfect setting to enjoy a glass of wine and a barbecue meal while watching the sun go down. A modern fully equipped kitchen and large living area with a heat pump ensures a comfortable holiday, no matter what the weather Gods bring.
Set in the Kapaira Harbour, in the little beach settlement of Whakapirau just 90 minutes drive north of Auckland, this is the ideal place for a weekend away, or stay longer and enjoy the very best of fishing and relaxation this spot has to offer. Just 100 metres down the road, the beach is perfect to build sand castles, enjoy long walks in the sunset or launch your boat.
Get inspired to indulge in a bit of writing or painting; Or base yourself in this peaceful setting while you explore further afield. This rural haven ensures you get away from it all with the nearest shops at Maungaturoto just a 10 minute drive down the road to stock up on food supplies.
Maungaturoto offers all the essentials - supermarket, medical centre, as well as cafes and shopping. Experience the delicious coffee at the local cafes, stroll along the scenic walkways, have a picnic at Piroa Falls, marvel at the unique Nikau Grove hidden up Whaka Street, enjoy the scenic drive through Bickerstaffe Road and enjoy the quiet stillness of the countryside.
Further afield along the main highway to Dargaville, visit the award winning Kauri Museum; or continue further on to the Waipoua forest to view Tane Mahuta, New Zealand's largest known living kauri tree.
• Min 3 nights stay. For bookings over Christmas and New year and holidays- min 5 nights.
• Long term bookings (over 3 weeks) may attract special rates. Contact us for quote.
• Fully fenced section, plenty of onsite parking
Please Note :
• $100 Security andamp; Cleaning Deposit applies.
• Guests to clean-up andamp; leave the property as they found it.
• Please only use eco-friendly cleaners provided, due to biowaste system.
• Full/partial refund of deposit after inspection of property at checkout, based on condition of property/chattels and/or amount of cleaning required.
• No parties, no additional guests staying beyond those booked.
• No smoking inside the house.
• No pets, tents or open fires
NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave; Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);