A perfect place for your stay in Wellington, either you are on holiday, or a business tour or attending family reunions.
Conveniently situated in the fast-growing suburb of Grenada Village, this super-sized home offers an incredible stay opportunity for families in Wellington. Configured across two levels, with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and integrated living and dining spaces, parents and children will love relaxing and entertaining in the privacy of their own space. Fantastic features on offer on the top floor include
- Expansive, open plan dining and living. Sunny and light filled, this space opens to a west facing deck with sweeping views of the surrounding area
- Easy care, entertainers' kitchen. With gas hobs, plenty of storage and breakfast bar, family and friends will enjoy coming together in the bustling heart of this home
- Spacious master bedroom with semi ensuite bathroom, including large corner spa bath, and inbuilt storage
Ground floor features
- Three additional double bedrooms, make the most of the large corner bedroom by creating a teenage retreat or TV room, perfect for entertaining friends, with access to the family friendly section
- Separate bathroom and WC with plenty of inbuilt storage
- Other features include a heat pump in every bedroom
- Drive on to your property to a double internal access garage and workshop plus a separate laundry
Fully fenced for pets and children, surrounded by established trees and bush, this is the perfecthome away from home.
Only minutes to the Grenada interchange, close to all amenities in Newlands and Johnsonville, 16 minutes drive to Wellington central, and 35 minutes drive to the airport.
So, if you are looking for a quality stay in Wellington, most definitely this is the place for you.
If you are bringing in pets, an extra $100 for total stay is payable.
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$80.00 per stay); Wi-Fi (included); Tea/Coffee (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);