Our House Truck took 7 years to restore, with beautiful detailing throughout.
- Sleeps two in a double bed (over the drivers cab)
- Beautifully ornate internal decoration, with wood paneling throughout
- Self-catering kitchen with gas oven and hob, fridge, microwave, rice cooker, sink, kettle
- Breakfast items: cereal, bread, butter, homemade jam, coffee/tea, seasonal: fruit and farm eggs (left in your fridge on arrival day, to have at your leisure)
- Flat screen TV with in-built DVD and CD player (700+ DVD's library)
- On-board toilet and separate shower
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Adult robes, slippers and toiletries
- Small seating area, with table
- Log burner fire (FREE firewood and fir cones provided - wintertime only)
- EXCLUSIVE access to our private collection of 30+ Farm Animals (sheep, llama, pigs, deer, pony, donkey, chickens, turkeys, ...) = three hours per day (not open to general public)
- Separate barbecue building (shared with our large Yurt), includes gas barbecue, gas pizza oven, sink, outdoor table and chairs
- Walls, ceiling and floor insulated beyond modern requirements
- Three solar panels provide more than 50% of on-board electricity (USB recharging point)
- 4km from Kaikoura town centre - supermarket, i-Site (tourist information), Whale Watch office and Dolphin Swim office
- QUIET LOCATION - 4km from railway line (which runs through centre of town) and 4km from the town’s two fire sirens!
- SPECTACULAR view of Mount Fyffe (4km away) and the Kaikoura mountain ranges
- Unlimited off-road car/boat/trailer parking
- Uncooked pizzas available to pre-order, and cook yourselves in the pizza oven
- Barbecue food packs available to pre-order and cook yourselves
Also available = Llama Trekking in beautiful Kaikoura coast or riverbed - please contact us to book in advance.
Check-in: 2pm to 9pm.
Check-out: by 10am.
We offer extended check-in (after 9pm) and check-out (after 10am), subject to an hourly charge.
Cleaning: please leave in the condition you found it.
Smoking allowed outside
Pets allowed with prior approval
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;