Greyfriars - A piece of paradise.................
This modern comfortable holiday home is conveniently located on the south western shores of Lake Taupo at Kuratau. The home comes with all amenities provided and sleeps 7 people comfortably. The property has decks on three sides to capture all day sun and is located in a private setting surrounded by native trees and shrubs where native tui's, bellbirds and pigeons can be seen and heard at different times of the year, There is a wood burner fire with firewood supplied for the cooler winter evenings after a day on the mountain skiing. There is plenty of off street parking for several cars and a large boat if required.
Why stay at Greyfriars
- 2 minute walk to the lake
- 45 minute drive to the ski fields
- Shop, cafe, kids playground all only a short walk away
- Turangi Town Centre only 17 minutes drive away
- Tokaanu Hot pools only 13 minutes drive away
- Tongariro National Trout Centre only 17 minutes drive away
- Off street parking for the boat
- Close to the Omori Stream and Kuratau River mouths
- Access to some of the best trout fishing in the world
Smoking allowed outside only
Pets are allowed with prior approval only
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$70.00 per stay); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels)