Located in the most popular Ruatuna road,Ohiwa harbour.
10mtr caravan ( 33 feet ).Large kitchen and storage,breakfast bar. Sleeps 5 ( xtras if you wish to pitch a tent), large outdoor living area with BBQ, outdoor furniture.Loads of safe, off road room to pitch a tent.
Short walking distance to waters edge, beautiful bush behind. Short walk to view Glow worms
Child proof fence at the front edge of section. Safe for children and pets.
Quiet location where you can watch the tuis and wood pigeons fly through the trees and have the wekas and california quails walk past.
Early all day sun, excellant swimming and fishing.No water shortages.
Bring your mountain bike for the new Motu cycle trail.Swim with the dolphins at Whakatane, take a tour to White Island.First class childrens play ground at Ohope. 30 minutes to the fabulous Awakeri hot pools. Afforable fishing charters, glow worm and Kiwi walks at night,kayaking or just laze around in the hammock.
20 minutes to Ohope Beach, 25 minutes to Whakatane, 1hr 20 to Rotorua Int airport.
2 hours to Gisborne, 1hr 3/4 to Tauranga and Mount Maunganui.
3/4 hr to the Awakeri Hot Pools
Our focus is on families or couples searching for afforable, memorable holiday accommodation.
* NO BOOZERS - HEAVY DRINKERS - OR ENTERTAINING *
( Please book elsewhere )
Owner lives nearby to assist with any other services that may be required.
LINEN - Can be supplied if required at a fee of $5 per couple, per night.
* NO HEAVY DRINKERS - Very serious on this point
* NO PARTIES OR EVENTS andquot; andquot; andquot; andquot; andquot;
* No extra guests without owners approval
* Smokers, Outside Only.
* Pets allowed prior to approval - No puppies
* $15 surcharge for 1 night booking.
* Cleaning - to be left as found andamp; rubbish to be removed.
* Rubbish - to be removed on departure or can be left for pick-up with a $5 per black bag
NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave; Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);