Quiet, modern, warm self-contained cottage nestled in sheltered native bush setting with abundant bird life.
- Lawn, bbq area with brushwood fence for privacy.
- All the creature comforts of home, away from home.
- Central village location, easy walk to all amenities.
- Ideal for couples, families
- Second cottage on same site ideal for groups (see listing for Jimmy's Cottage 2)
- Daily ferry and plane services to the Stewart Island.
- Four Square store within 5 minute walk.
- Bathing Beach 2-5 minutes walk away, ideal for children
- Close proximity to Ulva Island bird sanctuary
We can arrange for you and your luggage to be transported to Jimmy's Cottages for an extra $15 per group.
- $30 surcharge for a 1 night stay
- Smoking allowed outside only
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;