This family owned house is set up to cater for all your holiday and skiing needs. With 180m2 of floor space, including HUGE lounge, rumpus room, drying room, heated floors bathroom (downstairs) and drying room + 5 Bedrooms, most with electric blankets on the beds.
This is serious space, with stunning views. You can soak up the Mt Vista from the 11m long deck on the top floor. There are not many 2 story houses in Ohakune, so your views are unique.
WARM, fully rebuilt in 2007, we FULLY INSULATED house. Wood fire upstairs and gas heater (wall mounted to outside gas bottles).
This house has space and facilities to make your holiday a dream time even on a wet day. Pool table, foozball, board games, dart board and TV and DVD player (no aerial so no TV, but kids DVDs)
5 mins walk from town's shops and cafes yet tucked away down a right of way in a private setting.
If you are looking for something a bit posh then Twin Oaks is probably not for you, this is an ideal space for families who want to relax in comfort in a place that's much like home.
Also only a 15 minute walk to bars and Mardi Gras area.... or a 20 minute stagger home :-)
Pillows, duvet's and blankets supplied. Please bring your own linen.
- We charge a cleaning fee of $120 for all stays
- We ask you leave the house as you found it, ie. clean and tidy, no rubbish.
* Smoking allowed outside only
* Cleaning fee applies / no exceptions / this ensures everyone turns up to a clean house for their stay.
* Payment in advance (non refundable) required: 50% deposit when booking confirmed. Balance due 2 weeks prior to stay
* Check out time 10am (unless prior arranged)
* Check in time 4pm
* No shoes upstairs please, makes it cool for kids to wander around up stairs.
* No pets
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$120.00 per stay); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);