In the beautiful village of Pigi, very close to Rethymno, Aria Villas, overlook the cretan country side and offer easy access to the closest sandy beaches, which are just 8 minutes away. In this magical environment, Aria Villas offer you hospitality and high standard services to make your stay, one to remember. Aria Villas were created in harmony with the island’s natural environment, as well as offering all contemporary facilities and modern design. Aria Villas welcome you in Crete and invite you to discover it!
The 300 m2 outdoor space of Villa Marina provides everything you need for a memorable family holiday, including a 30 m2 private swimming pool (1.40 m deep) in a beautiful lawn covered terrace, equipped with sun beds and umbrellas, where you’ll love spending your time, just enjoying the sun and the summer breeze! Furthermore, an outdoor shaded sitting area, where you can treat yourself to a refreshing drink or just read that book, you brought with you and a dining table for the whole family, ideal for al fresco dining, are also available. Prepare a homemade meal in the BBQ facilities and the traditional oven and test your cooking skills!
Villa Marina is a two-level, a brand new construction that covers 200 m2 and can accommodate up to 7 guests, where families or groups of friends will find a true oasis, an escape from every day life. The immaculately arranged spaces that provide absolute comfort and create a relaxing atmosphere, as well as the picturesque views, will form a living space that you will not want to leave behind!
Villa Marina is also very baby friendly oriented, equipped with all the necessary equipment a family travelling with a baby will need, including:
-a baby cot
-children's toilet seat
-baby intercom monitor
-baby potty and wet wipes
-bath robes for kids up to 3 years old.
-gates for the bedroom door
Also, in the exterior area there is children’s playground, equipped with a swing, a seesaw and a slide, outdoor kids toys, 2 bicycles, board games, blocks and some books.
Entering the villa you will find the ample, open-plan living area with a relaxing sofa (that can be converted into a bed for two more guests), with an open fireplace, as well as a fully fitted kitchen with a dining area. A folding bed can also be provided if needed. Doors from the living room and kitchen offer direct access to the pool area, for your outmost comfort. On the same level you will also find a bathroom with a shower cabin.
Following the stairs that lead to the first floor, you will find the Villa’s three spacious bedrooms. One of the bedrooms features a double bed (1.50 X 2.00) and the other two bedrooms have two single beds each (0.90 X 2.00) that could also be joined together and be used as double beds, too. All bedrooms are very bright and offer access to a spacious veranda, which is equipped with patio furniture and boasts unique views of the sunset and the surrounding area. Additionally, there’s an attic-type room that accommodate one more guest. Finally, a family bathroom with a bathtub and double sinks is also available on this floor.
- Welcome basket included, courtesy of the owner.
- Quality towels, pool towels, linens, covers and blankets provided.
-Bathrobes, slippers, luxury bathroom amenities, magnifying mirror and branded cosmetics are provided.
- Housekeeping, towels and linen changes once per week. Additional maid service could be arranged with 30€/day.
- Pool and garden cleaning once per week.
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage is available throughout the Villa.
- Free parking space in the Villa premises.
- All in-house electronics are available, including a 42’ smart flat-screen TV with satellite reception, CD and DVD players, dishwasher, large fridge with freezer, electric stove, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker, microwave, french coffee maker, espresso machine, food processor juice maker, hair dryer, washing machine, iron and iron board.
- Security system and first aid kit also provided.
- All doors and windows have mosquito screens.
- 24h/7days ThinkVilla concierge service included.