Classy and stylish villa with pool and views of Lake Maggiore and the village of Meina.
Elegance and charm typifies the tastefully decorated interiors of this very spacious 6 bedroom villa (600 m²), which sleeps up to 12 people:
- On the ground floor you will find a lounge with a fireplace, a library equipped with TV and playstation, an office room with desk, a fully equipped kitchen with adjacent breakfast area, a spacious dining room and a large living room. The dining room has a table that can seat 10 people and has access to the side terrace for enjoying outdoor meals. The living room is bright and cozy with couches, smart TV, billiards table and large windows overlooking the lake.
- On the first floor are 6 air conditioned bedrooms and 4 beautiful marble bathrooms: a master bedroom with double bed and TV and access to two adjacent bathrooms (one with tub and one with shower) and to a bedroom with bunk beds, three bedrooms with 2 single beds (one bedroom also has a TV), one bedroom with double bed, two bathrooms each with shower and tub. There is also a large terrace facing the lake with outdoor furniture for relaxing and admiring the views on Lake Maggiore.
- On the basement level you’ll find a laundry room with washer and dryer, and the garage with parking for 2 cars.
The terraced backyard (4000 m²) is nicely landscaped with a rose garden, secluded spots, and a swimming pool with an adjoining pool house with a changing room, bathroom, and refrigerator. Overlooking the pool is a large vine-covered terrace with lounge chairs and poufs and breathtaking views. You can enjoy music at the pool thanks to the Bluetooth system and wireless internet.
The holiday villa is situated on a scenic hill within walking distance (400m) of the village centre of Meina, where one can find a supermarket with a delicatessen section, a newspaper and tobacco store, a butcher store, hair salons, a bakery, a gift shop, an excellent wine cellar, and a few restaurants. At a short walking distance from downtown are Meina’s public beach and its trendy Meina Beach restaurant-pizzeria. Meina’s train station is just 1 km away.
Nearby you'll find the lively town of Arona (4 km) with a beautiful promenade along the lake and many interesting shops and fine restaurants. From there you can easily hop on any ferry to explore Lake Maggiore. In Arona there is also a train station connecting you easily with Milan. Less than 15 km away is Stresa, the most popular tourist resort of Lago Maggiore, and the magical Borromeo Islands with a summer palace noted for its gardens. Further north, you will find the botanical gardens of Villa Taranto in Verbania. Easy one-day trips are possible to the famous Piedmont vineyards, the romantic Lake Orta or trekking in the nearby mountain valleys.
Water, gas, electricity, air conditioning, final cleaning, bed linen, bathroom and pool towels, satellite TV, wireless internet, playstation, bluetooth sound system (music streaming in living room and at the pool), billiards, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, baby bed and high chair, garden, barbecue, swimming pool (12 x 6m; depth 1,5m), garage parking
Extra to be paid cash upon arrival:
- Security deposit (refundable): 950 euro
- Heating (metered): 1 euro/m³
- Tourist tax: to check upon arrival if applicable
- Domestic animals not allowed
Arrival and departure:
Reservations per week
Swimming pool opened from mid-May to October; contact us for the exact dates
Private chef and other catering options, pre-stocking, extra cleaning and change of linen, personal trainer and massage, tour guide, boat rental and other extra services (upon prior request only - to book directly with the service provider).