This modern luxury penthouse apartment offers a peaceful, relaxing and fun holiday in an unspoilt area of the Mediterranean. The resort is located on the Karpaz peninsula, an ideal base to explore Northern Cyprus, but if you want night clubbing or stag & hen parties, this is not the place for you!
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. 1 double with en-suite shower room and 1 twin room next to another shower room. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, curtains, black-out blinds and high performance air conditioning units. See the photos for a layout of the apartment.
- The lounge has 2 large sofas, one of which converts into a sofa bed, a flat screen TV, DVD player and another air-conditioning unit. The TV is not connected to channels, so please feel free to bring DVDs to watch some films during your stay if required.
- The apartment has a huge, private roof terrace which is accessed by private stairs from the balcony. It has table and chairs seating 6, outdoor shower, 2 sun loungers with cushions, bbq and jacuzzi - offering amazing sea views and everything you need to enjoy eating al fresco and to relax in the beautiful Cyprus sun.
- A separate balcony with seating for 4, next to the lounge, is perfect for a sunny breakfast, reading in the shade, enjoying your evening drink or just taking in the sea view.
- Every room in the apartment has sea views.
- The modern open plan kitchen has all you require: oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster and all kitchen essentials.
- The dining area has table and chairs for 4 people and can be used as a home-office
- We provide beach towels, bathroom towels, all bed linen, an iron and ironing board and clothes airer
- For young children we provide a high chair (baby chair), a potty, and a selection of beach toys.
- Wifi (free of charge) in the apartment is accessible from all rooms in the apartment. Wifi (free of charge) is also available throughout the resort.
- Baby beds (travel cots) and sterilisers are available to hire.
- The resort has a huge, (approx 60m) beautiful free form swimming pool which has shallow areas for toddlers and shelving for just sitting in the pool to cool off, so even non-swimmers can enjoy a dip. There are shaded pergolas around the pool to provide shade, and a poolside bar.
- Next to the pool is an aqua-park with 3 slides, mini-golf, all-weather tennis court and basketball court, boule, a playground, giant chess set, and trampoline.
- Next to the pool is the restaurant, which serves meals throughout the day, as well as ice creams, drinks and snacks, and has a small shop for groceries and essentials.
- There is a large private sandy beach in the resort with a decking area, beach volleyball, and sun loungers with shade. The sea is crystal clear in calm weather, very warm in summer, and is shallow and safe for children. The beach is quiet, and private for resort residents. Water sports are available in the peak season, with jet ski, wind surfing, banana boat rides, kayaks, paddle boards and snorkelling. Fishing trips, sailing and scuba diving are all available upon request.
- There is a small jetty with a beach bar.
- There is a games room with pool table, a gym with sauna and jacuzzi, and a football pitch,
- The resort has a spa with many services such as massages, facials and nail care.
- The resort has a full time on-site management and security team with very helpful and friendly staff.
- The resort is a new development (opened in 2013). New facilities are added every year. An indoor swimming pool and a new spa will be built from October 2018
THE LOCAL AREA
- The resort is a short drive from Bafra, a small local village which has a few local restaurants offering great value rustic food, a couple of mini supermarkets for your basic provisions, a petrol station and an ice cream cafe.
- Also nearby are four large 5* luxury resort hotels with casinos, beaches, restaurants and excellent water parks (daily fees) which are great fun.
- There is a large beach at Bafra with lovely golden sand and safe crystal clear water. In the peak seasons there are water sports for hire, such as jet skis and banana boats, sun beds (for a small charge), and several cafes and bars.
- We recommended that you hire a car as shops and restaurants are a short ride away and it will enable you to visit the tourist sites of Northern Cyprus.
- Once a booking is confirmed, we send you a document with a full introduction to the apartment, the resort and the local area. This also includes advice for car hire, airport transfers and site-seeing.
- The owners, Simon and Vikki, live in the UK. The apartment is our holiday home that use with our two young daughters. Please send us a message with any questions you may have.