Large exclusive 6 room chalet (160m2), 3 floors, luxurious with modern design. All floors have underfloor heating. Terrace around the chalet (all day sun). Adjacent (200m) to the cable car station at 2000m altitude. Next to skislopes, skiing to chalet possible. Unique mountain panorama facing the 4000m Bietschhorn glacier. Lotschental has appointed an UNESCO world heritage and Therefore a quiet and unspoiled skiing area. Ski school, Intersport, supermarket are close to the chalet (200m). The chalet Also has a sauna.
In summer you need a special permit to drive up to the chalet if you do not wanna take the cablecar. A stunning panorama falling on your way up. The area is known for its breathtaking views and a wonderful place for hikers
Ground floor (entrance only allowed through skiing room on ground floor):
• 3 bedrooms (or two-which with two single beds, one room with bunk) all with cupboards.
• 1 skiroom with sauna
• 1 room with washing machine / dryer, central heating system, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironingboard
• 1 bathroom with toilet, bath / shower, hand basin
• 1 separate toilet
All rooms have new box springs with down quilts.
First floor: Living room with open kitchen. All rooms have floor heating. Also Danish fireplace in living room (wood available). Dinner Table is Suitable for 8 to 10 persons (can be extended)
Kitchen: fridge and freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, Nespresso machine, kitchen machine, juice press, bread making machine, toaster, water cooker, set for cheese fondue and meat fondue.
Radio / CD / I-pod player.
• One large master bedroom with magnificent view on the mountains, large walk in closet and separate bathroom with bath / shower, toilet and hand basin.
• Next to the stairs a t. v. room / office (t. v. and DVD) with sofa-bed for 2 children