This light and bright apartment has been recently renovated, furnished and equipped. The decor consists of muted tones of pale beige and white creating a calming atmosphere.
You will find 2 comfortable bedrooms and a living room/dining area with an exit to a lovely balcony, where you may choose to have your meals or simply enjoy sitting in the sun. The apartment is located on the second floor of a Jerusalem stone building, in the heart of the German Colony, right off Emek Refaim, yet very quiet all day and night and surrounded by fruit trees. This apartment lends the perfect balance to a Jerusalem vacation: the dynamic city of Jerusalem at your fingertips and the serenity of your home waiting for you after a day of touring!
** Our property is listed on different websites and Homeaway/Vrbo gathers all of them (that's why it can appear several times, at different price depending on each website commission and exchange rate)
• Internet / WiFi • Flat screen TV • Cable/Sat: more than 400 English channels • Air Conditioning • Heating • Washer/Dryer
• Kosher Kitchen (with dishes, utensils, pots/pans, stove, toaster, oven, refrigerator/freezer, electric water kettle, shabbat hot plate, water heater...)
• Linens and Towels • Phone (incoming calls) • Iron/Ironing board • No Pets, Non smoking
Sleeps 4+ (we can always add a folding bed and/or a crib on request)
The Best Location! Located just off the trendy Emek Refaim St. with about 30 restaurants & cafes, supermarkets, health store, laundry services, gift shops, the Jerusalem swimming pool & gym, cinemas, banks, mobile phone rental, synagogues etc.
It’s also within walking distance of the Old City, the main hotels (Inbal, King David, David Citadel), the Great Synagogue, the Jerusalem Theater and Mamilla Center.
There is a taxi station on Emek Refaim and frequent buses to all parts of Jerusalem (lines 4, 4a, 18, 21).
· 1 minute from Emek Refaim
· 10-15 minutes from Inbal hotel, King David hotel, the great synagogue
· 20 minutes from Mamilla center, David Citadel hotel
· 25 minutes from the old city (and only 10 minutes by car/taxi)