Two-storey villa in Saronida, a chic and safe coastal suburb of the Athenian Riviera.
- The property has a private swimming-pool, a garden, yard and barbecue space and it is located in a quiet neighborhood of housing area.
- 5'-10' Walking Distance to the beach, restaurants, cafés, bars, open-air cinemas, super-market, bakeries, bank, ATMs, local shops, bus stop, etc.
- Stunning panoramic view to the Saronic Gulf with its coasts and islands.
- 650 m. away from the free accessing sandy beach of Saronida with its shallow waters.
- Public transportation to Athens nearby. And to organized beaches too. Also, taxis available.
- Main facilities:
6 fully air-conditioned bedrooms, including 2 master bedrooms with queen sized beds and TVs (plus 1 crib for baby upon request)
4 fully-equipped bathrooms & 2 WCs
1 fully-equipped a/c kitchen and 1 a/c kitchen with breakfast equipment,
2 fully-equipped a/c dining rooms,
2 fully-equipped living rooms,
Wi-Fi, telephone, 4 HD TVs (1 HD Smart 40' TV & 1 HD Philips 43' TV, 2 HD 32’ TVs), DVD player, video-game console, DVD collection.
Garden/ swimming pool furniture (2 XL umbrellas, sun loungers, chaises longues, garden chairs, hammock, etc),
- EASY ACCESS: 5'-10' walking distance to the beach, restaurants, cafés, bars, open-air cinemas, super-market, bakeries, bank, ATMs, local shops, pharmacies, doctors, baskeball court, tennis club, etc. ( copy and paste to your browser: https://firstname.lastname@example.org,23.9076683,18z ).
- 3' walking distance from a bus stop for the bus-line "122: Saronida - Athens metro Εlliniko" (40 minutes to reach the metro station).
- 5' walking distance, at the top of a small hill, there is the magnificent orthodox church of the "Assumption of Mary".
- Within 1 - 5 km by car/bus : many beach-bars, beach-volley, water sports, jet ski, wind-surfing & water-skiing clubs, scuba-diving club, sailing, spa, billiards, football, playgrounds. Gas station: 1km distance.
I have tagged many restaurants, cafeterias, bars, clubs, beach-bars, things to do (archaeological sites, museums, leisure activities, sports academies, etc) at Google Maps.
- BY CAR:
25' to Athens International Airport, 26 km.
25' to Elliniko metro station, 28 km
25' to Glyfada, 25 km
40' to Acropolis, Acropolis museum, Ancient Agora, etc, 37 km
50' to Piraeus Port, 42 km
35' to Cape Sounio, 21 km
20' to Lavrion Port and marina, 17 km
30' to Attica Zoological Park, 32 km
35' to McArthurGlen Outlet Park, 33 km
The ideal location of the property combines relaxation and the ability to enjoy so many things to the well-organized resort of Saronida. Relaxing at the big swimming-pool, partying at the beach bars, dining at sunset on the balcony, enjoying the greek cuisine in the restaurants, eating "real" fresh fish, spending a whole day at the beach and learning water sports, visiting many archaeological sights and making day trips to wonderful places. Everything is easy accessing and reachable. Enjoy the sun, the sea, the luxury of the villa. And all these, just 37 km away from Athens.
- 24/7 available.
What makes this villa unique:
- The beautiful sunset of the Saronic Bay.
- The quiteness of the residence and the near-by leisure activities (bars, restaurants, etc).
- The close distance to the most beautiful and liveful beaches of the Greek Riviera.
- The Cape Sounio, which is just a few km away.
- Everything you will need is within walking distance but your privacy is guaranteed.
- IDEAL DAY TRIPS:
1. Sounion - Lavrion (Ancient Temple of Poseidon, Archaeological Museum of Lavrion, Ancient Mines of Lavrion),
2. Athens - Acropolis - Acropolis museum - Plaka - Ancient Agora - National Archaelogical Museum, Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, National Museum of Modern Art, etc
3. Delphi and Arachova village
4. Epidaurous - Ancient Corinth - Nemea,
5. Nafplio and Mycenae.
1. According the law, Quiet Hours are: 14:00 - 17:30 and 23:00 - 08:30.
2. No Excessive Noise. The villa is in a Residencial Area. No parties, no events.
3. Visitors should adhere to hygiene rules and take care of their safety as well as keep the villa and the surrounding area clean and untouched. If there are children, parents are required to supervise and be responsible for them.