At home Mapi in St. Peter's is a holiday home just renovated and furnished, is located on the sixth floor of the building with elevator. Smart and contemporary open space inside has kitchen, balcony area, bathroom / shower, dining area with table and 4 chairs, king size bed, single bed, three seater sofa, two-door wardrobe, dresser, bookshelf library. The apartment is equipped with WI-FI, air conditioning, heating, 32 inch TV, washing machine and hairdryer; kitchen utensils and all appliances such as oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, etc .. and with the ability to request cots / cot and everything you need for younger guests (strollers, cook baby food, bottle warmers, etc.) when booking.
We will be able to provide you with the same information on your holiday home.
A few meters from St. Peter's Square, the neighborhood is quiet and peaceful, but they are both residents and tourists; in fact there are several restaurants, pizzerias, bars, bakeries, confectioneries, household, pharmacy and a supermarket open 24h-24h.
This property is reachable on foot from the apartment. Moreover, the path from the house to the Vatican and through the banks of the Tiber River.
A little town near the same street, just outside the Janiculum hill, overlooking the same street. Peter and from where can enjoy unusually quiet to relax 'bit!
The apartment is also a walk from the Prati district, not only for the Vatican Museums but also for shopping in Rome.
Public transport links with the main points of interest in town:
- Bus. 64, which stops at few meters from our street, is the primary means of connection with the old center and the railway station;
- The nearest metro station is Ottaviano - line A - which is just the other side of St. Peter's Square, at about 10-15 minutes walk;
- The secondary station Rome St. Peter's is 5 minutes walk. Rome, Rome, Rome, Rome, Rome, Rome, Rome, Rome
- The taxi rank is on the same street of our holiday;
- Possibility of booking your transfer to / from the airport or other places of interest
- Convention with parking in the area
City tax of the City of Rome is mandatory and is € 3.50 per day per person 10 years and older and payable in cash on arrival.
The fee you pay for a maximum of 10 days.