At home Mapi in San Pietro is a holiday home just renovated and furnished, consists of a single large room of 52 square meters very bright, is located on the sixth floor of the building with elevator. Smart and contemporary open space inside has kitchen, balcony area, bathroom / shower, dining area with table and 4 chairs, king size bed, single bed, three seater sofa, two-door wardrobe, dresser, bookshelf library. The apartment is equipped with WI-FI, air conditioning, heating, 32 inch TV, washing machine and dryer; kitchen utensils and all the necessary appliances such as oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, etc.. and with the ability to request cots / cot camping and everything you need for younger guests (strollers, cook baby food, bottle warmers, etc.) when booking.
Dwelling in the same building of the holiday home, we receive personally and interact directly with our guests and we are available for any information, advice and / or assistance they needed.
A few meters from St. Peter's Square, the neighborhood is quiet and peaceful, but at the same time provided with everything they need both residents and tourists; in fact there are several restaurants, pizzerias, bars, bakeries, confectioneries, household, pharmacy and a supermarket open 24h-24h.
Well connected to the historic center by a few bus stops, in fact many historical sights are reachable on foot from the apartment. Moreover, the path from the house to the heart of historic and archaeological city, through the Vatican State and through the banks of the Tiber River, is also a beautiful walk by foot.
Nearby, a little higher up on the same street of our stable, an important green area of the district is made up of a park recently opened near the Janiculum hill, overlooking the dome of St. Peter and from where can enjoy unusually quiet to relax a bit '!
The apartment is also approximately ten minutes walk from the Prati district, known not only for the Vatican Museums but also for shopping in Rome.
Public transport links with the main points of interest in town:
- Bus. 64, which stops a few meters from our street, is the primary means of connecting our address with the old center and the railway station Termini;
- The nearest metro station is Ottaviano - line A - which is just the other side of St. Peter's Square, at about 10-15 minutes walk;
- The secondary station Roma San Pietro is 5 minutes walk. From here you can get both at the airport of Fiumicino not directly, but by making a change of train after one stop in Rome Trastevere Station, both on the Roman coast.
- The taxi rank is on the same street of our holiday;
- Possibility of booking your transfer to / from the airport or other places of interest by car rental with driver
- Convention with parking in the area
City tax of the City of Rome is mandatory and is € 3.50 per day per person 10 years and older and is payable in cash on arrival.
The fee you pay for a maximum of 10 days.