Traditional Canarian Cottage situated within the limits of Doramas Park in the midlands area, famous for containing the largest laurel forests of the island. The situation is perfect for exploring the unspoilt wild north of Gran Canaria.
On the farm and in the surrounding area great examples of Laurel Canario, Dragos and other similar flora can be observed.
The house has just been renovated with great detail to suit the most demanding customers.
It has two double bedrooms. Baby cot and seats available.
- Piped Music with external audio input.
- Central Heating
- Chill Out Zone with Balinese bed
- BBQ Area with Ambient Music.
- Typical Canarian water filter.
- Bathroom with double shower.
- Patio Canario with garden, watercress and fish pond.
- We accept all kind of pets.
- BBQ area with additional kitchen and toilet facilities, ready to use and equipped with firewood and accessories.