|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Our 4 bedroom oceanfront home with swimming pool is located near Middle Road in Southampton and enjoys unparalleled water views over the Little Sound. The modern sprawling ranch style home on two levels can accommodate up to (8) eight people in 4 air conditioned bedrooms with 4 baths. The master bedroom has a king size bed and the two guest bedrooms have twin beds. The fourth bedroom has a trundle beds that pop up, one from underneath the other. The living room is spacious and has spectacular views from the picture windows. The dining room adjoins the large and well equipped modern kitchen which is in turn linked to the sit-down breakfast area, laundry room and family room, complete with television and VCR. All principal rooms enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean.
Sliding glass doors open onto the balcony overlooking the terraced pool with its array of comfortable furniture and the gazebo. The views towards the sunset are wonderful.
Please contact us for availability.
We are a small company and plan to stay that way forever; Bermuda is our only destination because it is our area of expertise.
The owner of Bermuda Accommodations Inc., Fiona Campbell, grew up in Bermuda and has family on the island as well as a host of friends and relatives. Since 1991, we estimate that we have sent over 100,000 visitors to Bermuda to stay primarily in private studios, apartments, and homes.
We answer the phone 7 days a week, every week of the year, and don’t make you navigate impenetrable websites or endless forms. You can call us and we will take care of you on the spot.
Please come and visit our lovely island soon!
My rating is 3 1/2 stars.
First the pros:
1. Breathtaking location on the water.
2 Bus stop conveniently located at the end of the driveway.
3. Bedrooms have ceiling fan and quiet "in the wall" AC.
4. Pool was wonderful for swimming and family gathering.
5. Having BBQ grill was nice for evening cookouts.
6. Kitchen is well equipped and functional.
7. Jose, the caretaker, and Alsace, the housekeeper were extremely pleasant and helpful in addition to performing their duties.
8. Owner called a week prior to our arrival to answer any questions I may have had and to provide property information. Very nice touch which was appreciated.
1. The living room is NOT air conditioned. Eight of us never could gather there. The only comfortable area for us all to gather that had AC was off the kitchen.
2. Gnats were pesky. The don't bite, but are particularly annoying in the evening by the pool.
3. Ramp to the water is TRECHEROUS! Do not use it unless you want to risk injury. No safe access to the water.
4. Despite turning off AC's when we were gone and being prudent of electrical use, the full deposit was not returned. I have rented several times in Bermuda at other properties and this is the first time I encountered this.
5. Wi-Fi is slow.
1. Excellent location for South Shore beaches.
2. 15 minutes to Dockyard by bus.
3. 20-25 minutes to Hamilton by bus.
4. Rented cycles from Oleander. They delivered/picked up at property. (Order online for discount). Advantage: Oleander location 5 minutes away if there is a
5. Bistro J has a great special on Wed. night in Hamilton. Excellent value and food.
6. Siwzzle Inn, 10 -15 minutes away, was more enjoyable than Henry III.
6. If you are in St. George's, you must go to Art Mel's Spice Dicey. Best fish sandwich in the world!
In Summary: Bermuda is always wonderful. Would have rated this property 4 1/2 stars if the living room had AC and my full deposit was returned. (Refund check of deposit was issued from a Canadian bank. Had to pay a fee to have it cashed.)
Would have rated this property 4 1/2 stars if the living room was AC'd and my full deposit was returned. Will be looking for a different property on my next visit.
This house is located in Southampton.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£812|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.