|Minimum Stay||5 - 6 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Most Favored Floor Plan in the Most Favored Resort Community!
* 4 king + 6 twin beds with high quality mattresses & bedding
* 4 master king suites with their own private bathrooms + 3 bedrooms with twin beds, 6 bedrooms have ceiling fans for extra cooling
* Boy 's twin bedboard with connection to iPod
* Specious game room with pool table, football table and Air hockey, ping pong table
* South facing pool/spa with all day sun shine facing to active orange trees, have three unbrpool tables with 16 beach chairs;
* Free domestic long distance calls.
* 8 TVs in entire house all with DVD combination;
* Wii station
* Xbox One game console
* Children safety fence is available in the pool area
* large kitchen table with 9 seats for all purposes such as meeting, play and meal
* brand new stainless steel kitchen appliances and brand new AC unit
* All cookware including bake birthday cake place for special occasional party
* Baby and kids friendly in the house, full size crib and a playpan/portable crib, a highchair and 2 strollers
One sofabed for extra 2 guests
Location: Located in the heavenly beautiful 'Island' Emerald Island Community 3 miles to Walt Disney World and minutes' drive to shopping & dinning and 8 miles to Orange County Convention Center and major Hotels for all kinds of tourist and cooperate events, this community serves as a haven from the larger world while remaining central to everything the worlds' most popular destination.
Surrounded by a big Conservation Area with pond & heavy woods, the community encompasses over 300 acres right in the middle of the community. Our guests can utilize all the facilities provided in the resort for free, which include the clubhouse sauna, fitness center, games arcade, internet cafe, Tiki-bar, heated community pools and spas, volleyball and tennis courts, kiddie play areas to name a few..
Free Resort Community Amenities: 5-Star Luxury Community Amenities (most are FREE)
24-hour Man-Gated Security;
2 Heated Swimming Pools, Whirlpool, Poolside Tiki Bar;
Fitness Center, Sauna, Video Arcade;
Cyber Cafe & Wireless Hot Spot;
Tennis Center & Equipment Loan; Basketball Half-Courts;
Volleyball Sand Court; 5-a- side Soccer;
2 Playgrounds, natural walk;
Meeting room & business center with fax service;
Local Professional Management -a Phone Call Away: We have a professional and dedicated manager who strives to make our home a comfortable and affordable alternative for your Walt Disney World vacation.
If our villa is not available for the dates you need, we have other similar high standard homes in the same community available for your consideration.
All our homes were custom decorated by the owners and was furnished to a high standard. All bedrooms have linen, towels, hangers, and blankets. You can find extra linen, blankets, and towels in the closets. Laundry facilities (a washer & separate dryer) can be found in the utility area of the villa.
truly a vacation home, September 8, 2010
By Donna Marsh (Roundup, MT USA)
everything was just as described in your advertisement. We were most comfortable. The little ones loved the pool and the game room. we were all very at home with the quiet location and the ease and safety we felt away from home. Our vacation was made possible and we were all very glad we took advantage of the opportunity to stay together under one roof. We had a great time. Thank you so much. The home was lovely and we loved the pool.
Our Family enjoyed this villa for our first Family Vacation. We had our children and grandchildren staying with us, and there was plenty of room for everyone. The owners
were very helpful with any issues that developed. The villa is in a beautiful community, and close to Disney World, Outlet Malls, restaurants, and shopping. It was also within one hour drive to either Daytona Beach or St. Petersburg Beach. We would highly recommend this property to our family and friends.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Our family of 9 totally enjoyed the villa. There was plenty of towels for swimming , the kitchen was well equipped, the bathrooms very clean. My pregnant daughter loved the oversized tub after the long days at Disney. The accommodations far exceeded our expectations.
Rented for a family reunion, as it was for Mom and Dad 60th anniversary. Everyone commented that it was a wonderful stay. Sleeped 18 easily, although had to eat in shifts. Nice Kitchen, Game room Kool ( my nephews and nieces enjoyed learning pool ). Swimming pool was loved by all, Heated pool was very much worth it.
We enjoyed our stay at the property, it was in close proximity to all the parks and shopping which was really convenient and what you see in the pictures is what you get, very nicely decorated and very clean. There were some things that needed to be fixed at which time I sent a list to the owners and Miss Eileen was very responsive to all the corrections that was needed to the property. Just a word of caution if you're going to the Kissimmee area during holidays be prepared for lots of traffic and congestion because of that it was always nice to come back to the house and relax in the wonderful heated pool.
My family stayed at this property for a vacation - 12 of us in all (9 adults and 3 kids). It was originally planned to be 7 days, but when part of my family wanted to arrive earlier, the owners were very accommodating. Additionally, the owners and management company were very responsive to minor items found upon arrival. The location was ideal - a very short trip to Disney, Universal, and Sea World. We would definitely consider staying here again for our next visit to Orlando.
Our family rented this home for the 2013 Christmas vacation. The listing description was accurate and the pictures reflected the current room layout. The owners were very responsive to my inquires about the property and the booking process was smooth. The large kitchen island is a plus and we spent many hours sitting and talking at the island. The property is located close to the Disney parks and amenities in the area. It is close to stores and restaurants and you can access the area expressways very easily.
I do need to point out a few issues that our family did experience with the house while we were there.
1. The King bed in the red bedroom had broken springs on one side of the bed. This rendered the bed unusable on one side. We tried to flip the mattress to fix the situation and noticed that there was a large stain on the mattress, so we then attempted to use the roll away bed in our closet as a substitute and it was broken, so we ended up having to move the roll away bed from the other bedroom into our room to use.
2. Some of the bed linen and bath towels were worn down and needed to be replaced.
3. We did notice some bugs in the kitchen and in the game room. And although it is not uncommon to see bugs in Florida even in the winter, the owners may need to spray again.
4. We paid to use the grill and decided not to use it, however when we looked it appeared that it needed to be replaced.
5. Overall there were some deferred maintenance items that the owners may want to take the time to fix(i.e. loose screws in the ceiling fans, light in the lady bug bed room that did not work, etc.)
Even with these issues, I have to say that our family enjoyed ourselves during our stay at this house. It worked perfectly for our family of 13 for the Christmas Holidays. If the owners can spend some time on the items I mentioned above, I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to other friends or relatives.
With minutes of Walt Disney World and a short drive to shoppings and dinning, this community serves as a haven from the larger world while remaining central to everything the worlds' most popular destination with millions of visitors a year has to offer! !
The community Emerald Island is located off Hwy 192 West at Mile Marker 4 -the closest community to Disney even with shuttle bus service from club house to Disney Theme Parks and Sea World and Universal Studios! You may access to any grocery shopping, restaurants and Formosa Gardens Shopping Mall in one mile which has a good selection of restaurants including TGI Friday, Red Lobster and The Outback Steakhouse to name but a few. 15 miles to the Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Golf: For any golfers in your party the fabulous Mystic Dunes Golf Club is just a few minutes away. There are many other world renown golf courses designed by golf greats within 30 minutes drive, such as Grand Cypress Golf Club (Jack Nicklaus); Orange County National Golf; Orange Lake Country Club(Arnold Palmer/Ed Seay); Walt Disney World Golf Courses (Pete Dye, Tom Fazio , Joeseph L. Lee); Celebration Golf Club(Robert Trent Jones); ChampionsGate Golf Resort (Greg Norman) etc..
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 12 Dec 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
13 Dec 2016 - 9 Jan 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£236|
|Cleaning||£118 + Tax|
Email Us for 15% off Last Minute Deals & Specials on all occasions!
Rate doesn't include tax & cleaning fee unless special arrangement.
Rate based on group of up to 14 people.
Cleaning cost of $150 will be waived for stay of over 7 days.