Para preguntas en Español preguntar por Lina - ella te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
THE HEART OF SOUTH KENSINGTON, CELEBRATING LIVING IF ONLY BRIEFLY IN ONE OF LONDONS MOST GLORIOUS LOCATIONS WHETHER IT BE TO EXPLORE THE VICTORIA AND ALBERT MUSEUM AND THE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUMS OR TO WALK AND WONDER THROUGH THE MANICURED AND PRESTIGEOUS KENSINGTON GARDENS ROYAL PARK AND FINALLY DINE AT THE FANTASTIC SELECTION OF RESTAURANTS AND BARS THE BRAND NEWLY DESIGNED FLATS IN GLENDHOW GARDENS WINS PROVIDE THE PERFECT RESIDENCE IN OUR GLORIOUS CITY.
THE EDWARDIAN AND VICTORIAN SPLENDOUR OF ARCHITECTURE IS MASSIVELY INFLUENTIAL IN THE AREA WHICH ENHANCES THE ATOMOSPHERE AND CHARACTER TO BE SOAKED UP WHILST STAYING HERE.
WALKING DISTANCE TO MUSEUMS
MODERN AND NEWLY REFURBISHED
2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
1 DOUBLE SOFA BED IN THE LIVING ROOM
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
The whole apartment is for access.
One of our representatives will meet you on arrival to check you in and should there be any emergencies during your stay, we will provide you with an emergency out of work hours number.
Smoking is not permitted at the premises.
Pets are not allowed at the premises.
We hope that you will feel at home in our apartment and that you will respect it as your own.
CHECK-IN TIME: 2pm
CHECK-OUT TIME: 11am
You can reserve an early check-in (subject to availability) from 11am at the additional cost of £20 or an early check in prior to 11am at the additional cost of £40. Please call our Reservations Department 2 -3 days ahead of your check-in date to check the availability and book that. Check out time is at 11 am . - A late check-out until 1pm can be pre-booked for £30 (subject to availability), please call our Reservation Department 2 days prior your departure to check the availability.
CLOSEST TUBE STATION:
South Kensington Tube Station - 2 minutes walk
Gloucester Road Tube Station - 6 minutes walk
CLOSEST CAR PARKS:
Chelsea Cloisters Pure Parking - 7 minutes walk
Union Car Parks - 9 minutes walk
THE BEST Entertainment near Glendower Place:
Cine Lumiere (Cinema) - Institut Francais Cultural Centre, 17 Queensberry Place, South Kensington, London SW7 | 2 minutes from Glendower Place
Science Museum IMAX - Exhibition Road, Knightsbridge, South Kensington, London SW7 | 5 minutes from Glendower Place
THE BEST Sights and Attractions near Glendower Place:
Natural History Museum - Cromwell Road, South Kensington, London SW7 | 4 minutes from Glendower Place
Science Museum - Exhibition Road, South Kensington, London SW7 | 5 minutes from Glendower Place
Information Age - Science Museum, Exhibition Road, South Kensington, London SW7 | 5 minutes from Glendower Place
THE BEST Shopping near Glendower Place:
Moxon's - 17 Bute Street, South Kensington, London SW7 | 1 minute from Glendower Place
La Cave a Fromage - 24-25 Cromwell Place, South Kensington, London SW7 | 2 minutes from Glendower Place
Gilding the Lily - Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, London SW7 | 2 minutes from Glendower Place
THE BEST Restaurants near Glendower Place:
Oddono's - 14 Bute Street, South Kensington, London SW7 | On Glendower Place
Khan's of Kensington - 3 Harrington Road, South Kensington, South Kensington, London SW7 | 1 minute from Glendower Place
Madsen - 20 Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, London SW7 | 1 minute from Glendower Place
THE BEST Education near Glendower Place:
Language Link Ltd. - 21 Harrington Road, South Kensington, London SW7 | On Glendower Place
Dana Centre (Evening Clases) - 165 Queen's Gate, South Kensington, South Kensington, London SW7 | 5 minutes from Glendower Place
History of Art Studies - 13 South Terrace, South Kensington, London SW7 | 5 minutes from Glendower Place
THE BEST Leisure near Glendower Place:
Trevor Blount Pilates - 5 Harrington Road, South Kensington, London SW7 | 1 minute from Glendower Place
Body Club (Queens Moat House Hotels) - 2-10 Harrington Road, South Kensignton, South Kensington, London SW7 | 1 minute from Glendower Place
G-Spa - 63-81 Pelham Street, South Kensington, London SW7 | 4 minutes from Glendower Place
THE BEST Pubs near Glendower Place:
The Duke of Clarence - 148 Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, South Kensington, London SW5 | 7 minutes from Glendower Place
The Cadogan Arms - 298 Kings Road, Chelsea, Chelsea, London SW3 | 11 minutes from Glendower Place
Devonshire Arms W8 - 37 Marloes Road, Kensington, London W8 | 15 minutes from Glendower Place
THE BEST Nightlife near Glendower Place:
La Maison Des Artistes - 17a Harrington Road, South Kensington, London SW7 | 1 minute from Glendower Place
Boujis - 43 Thurloe Street, South Kensington, London SW7 | 2 minutes from Glendower Place
Ghost INC - 7-11 Queensberry Place, South Kensington, London SW7 | 2 minutes from Glendower Place
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and checkout time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. We also provide early check-in or late checkout, without any extra cost, if there is availability. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 11:00am.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), anytime during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60). This is payable via the website.
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30. We can add these to your total night’s stay price when you pay via the website.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.