Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
* Nestled in the top part of lower Hirafu
* Next to the local Onsen
* In the center of the restaurant / bar area with local eateries and top-rated chefs
* Minutes from the first ski lifts and directly on the bus line
* Ground Floor: 3 bedrooms (queen-sized bed) with one en-suite, sleeps up to 6 people
* Top Floor: splendid living-room that opens to an extensive kitchen
* Ipod player, Wi-Fi, cable TV
* Eco-fireplace to make the best of your apres-ski moments (winter only, December to beginning of April)
* Cleaning service
* Ski locker
* Parking available on site
The whole house is yours!
Managed by a reputable Niseko agency. I will easily be available by phone or email.
There is only one place to stay to fully appreciate Niseko: Hirafu Village! You will be within walking distance to the ski lifts and all notable restaurants & bars. Have I mentioned that the local onsen is just steps away?
You can walk to almost any place you need, but for frigid days, you'll have the free shuttle stopping meters away from the lodge.
After you successfully submit your reservation request, you will receive an e-mail response from the home owner or property manager, within the next 24 hours. At this point, the full details of your confirmed reservation including the address of the property and the contact details of your local host will be shared with you through e-mail.
We hope you have a pleasant stay!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.