This apartment will amaze you in every way. It is spacious, cozy and has everything you need in the heart of the center. You have a view at the three major monuments from every window in the apartment! And guess what, It has a sauna in the bedroom!
Our space is a cozy and comfy private apartment in the middle of the historic center of Brasov. Conceived originally as a vacation home for us, we now open our doors to everyone who needs a second home in our beautiful city.
The apartment entrance is located on the first floor of the traditional, Romanian monumental building. The building entrance on the ground floor works with security sensor key.
Upon your arrival at our place, we willprovide you with the keys to the apartment and the building. At this point we will explain everything you need to know, so That You can have a pleasant stay. Of course, you will be bootable to Further contact us falling on your entire stay.
Extra's that we offer:
- Middle children seat
- A smart folding bed in the living room, 135cm. wide. It is perfect for two children, one adult or two adults maximum
- A fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, smoothie maker, tea cooker, coffee machine etc.)
- Tea, coffee, herbs etc are present
- View from every room! Monuments That you can see from the house: Catherine Tower, Black Church, Fortification tower
- View at the nice park where you can enjoy the sun
- Infrared sauna with radio and aroma machine
- Perfect WIFI
- LED lights under the bed and in the living room
- A bathtub with a view
- Flat screen TV, docking station (charges Iphone 3,4,4S)
- Northern European living standards
Our street, Poarta Schei, is the gateway to the beautiful Schei neighborhood. Located at the park, with a view on the Catharina tower is the place where Vlad Tepes, or also known as Dracula, with his lovely wife Catherine. In the street there is a Synachoge and a Jewish community, a supermarket and other shops. Within one minute you reach the main square (Piata Sfatului), Mount Tampa, and the Schei neighborhood and the main shopping street. Everything is at walking distance.
If you come by car, you can park in front of the apartment. It is part of the apartment building, but owners can not always claim the spaces. In 95% of the occasions you will find a place to park, if not, some only seconds away (across the park) or on the Poarta Scheis street, there are plenty of other parking spaces.
I can't write an impression of my stay because this lovely person cancelled 2 days before I was due to get there. She only cancelled because I contacted her to ask what was going on. I wouldn't trust this person again and nor should you. Our flights are booked but our holiday is ruined!
I have spent a lot of time traveling and use VRBO frequently - my stay in Brasov was truly nice. The rooms were very clean, well maintained and were in a great location.
I plan on spending more time in Brasov in the coming months, and will definitely revisit this location!
Thank you for a great stay!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.