|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Stay on Camping Paradiso with beach, sea, sun, mountains, beautiful landscapes, medieval towns and Italian culture in the immediate area, make your holiday fantastic!
This cozy campsite we rent very well equipped, modern mobile homes with two bedrooms and sleeps 5.(a 6th bed is possible on the couch in the living room)
The mobile home is equipped with a boiler, so you can always use continuous hot water.
In addition to the mobile home has a private parking.
The mobile homes / mobile homes have a fully covered porch, to bring the nice long evenings outdoors. Finally, the climate is sunny in Tuscany!
Therefore great if you are going on vacation with family or friends, and each still want their own space.
The equipment is complete, the mobile homes you will find a fully equipped kitchen island with a large fridge freezer, four-burner stove, coffee maker, TV with satellite reception. The rent of Air conditioning is optional.
The mobile home has a living / dining area can accommodate 5 people.
The weather in Tuscany is great, that is why you will almost always choose to eat outside in the covered veranda.
The campsite offers the following facilities:
Heated outdoor pool, children's pool, beach bar and deck chairs;
Pool open mid May to late September, toddler area;
Free shuttle to the beach in July and August;
In July and August there is entertainment for children;
Reception (Italian-English-French-German); music evenings are organized on the piazza; Restaurant / pizzeria (also takeaway);
Bar, Café, Happy-Hour, lunch;
Grocery, for any supplies;
There are washers and dryers at three places;
A supermarket for basic survival;
This supermarket is almost always open;
Every morning fresh bread and rolls;
Free WiFi available.
The campsite is beautifully situated in pine forest and has together 400 places. Not too big, but above all fun!
This 3-star Camping Paradiso in Viareggio brimming with activities for the whole family. Camping Paradiso is located about 2 km from Viareggio. Shops, restaurants and bars lie 500 m and the beach about 950 meters.
Camping Paradiso is located 20 kilometers from the airport in Pisa, but is by public transport or taxi to reach. The site is ideally situated in the middle of a wonderful region; Lucca, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Florence are all within easy reach.
South of Viareggio extends the large Parco di Migliarino.
This area includes 23 km of coastline, dunes, forests and the lake Lago di Massaciuccoli.
Viareggio is internationally known as a resort town on the Ligurian sea. The grand hotels and cafes are characterized by Art Nouveau architecture and the port it seems to be a showcase for expensive yachts. Due to the wide sandy beaches, cool ocean breezes and cozy beach bars beach life is very pleasant in this beloved child friendly resort.
For availability and prices please refer to our website: www. Casa Tuscany. nl
Welcome to the website Casa Tuscany. We fell in love with Tuscany as holiday. Tuscany is one of the most beautiful regions in Italy. Especially known for its beautiful and unique landscapes and ancient cities, and that combined with sun, sea and sand. Tuscany has stolen our hearts, truly a pleasure to stay here. Come to Tuscany and go exploring, it is an unforgettable experience. That's Bella Italia for us over and over again! A Presto, Jan Sulkers
Jan Sulkers purchased this chalet in 2012
CasaToscane rents cozy modern caravans / mobile homes / chalets. The mobile homes are together in a nice street. The mobile homes have two bedrooms with 5 fixed beds, a living room with satellite TV, kitchen island, bathroom and toilet. The mobile homes are fully furnished and equipped with every comfort. Furthermore, the mobile home has a large covered porch for nice relax on it. With family or friends on vacation, it is possible to rent mobile homes together. The car can be parked next to the mobile home.
Tuscany is one of the most beautiful regions in Italy and especially known for its beautiful and unique landscapes, ancient cities such as Pisa, Lucca, San Gimignano, Volterra, Siena, Florence or Cinque Terra (the five mediëval villages along this beautiful coast) and of course the fabulous Tuscan cuisine and fine wines.
Viareggio is located on the coast and central to Toscane, and enjoys an international reputation as a seaside resort. It is an ancient city on the Ligurian Sea / Mediterranean Sea. Viareggio is a special resort with a long and wide sandy beach, centrally located in Tuscany, and has nice wide boulevards with many modern shops, restaurants and bars, where you can stroll, shop or socialize at one of the many outdoor cafes or enjoy one of the many terraces.
Les + : restaurant dans camping, magasins dans camping, location de vélo, équipement du mobilhome.
Les - : accueil du camping à revoir, odeur de moisi dans les placards, les fusibles qui sautent tout le temps, les fourmis dans le mobilhome la nourriture. Plage à 20 minutes à pieds, navette gratuite en panne, pas de solution de rechange etc... Bonnet pour la piscine....
• Excursions to cities including Florence, Siena, Lucca, Pisa, Rome and Sangimignano.
• Visit to Cinque Terre (five villages on the coast, from La Spezia, by train, boat and walking)
• Excursion to the marble quarries.
• Several parks, including Cavallino Matto, amusement park in Marina di Castagneto, water parks in Follonica and Cecina Mare and an adventure park in Riparbella.
• Several beautiful car routes through the country.
• Various trips, including to Elba, Corsica and Isola del Giglio.
• Several bicycling, horseback riding and hiking.
• Several wine routes.
• April - Lo Scoppio del Carro (on Easter Sunday in Florence one crosses a bullock cart with fireworks to celebrate the joy of the resurrection of Christ).
• April / May, - Flower Festival in Florence.
• May - medieval archer festival in Massa Marittima (also in August)
• May / june - Music Festival in Florence.
• June - Gioco del Ponte in Pisa (festival for the conquest of the bridge over the Arno).
• June - football match in 16th century costumes in Florence.
• June - Historic Regatta di San Ranieri in Pisa (rowing competition followed by a celebration at the Piazza del Duomo).
• July - Giostra di Saracino in Pistoia (bears joust performed by 12 knights on horseback).
• July / august - various cultural activities including music festivals in Lucca and Pistoia, exhibitions, etc.
• July / august - Il Palio delle Contrade in Siena (medieval horse racing).
• August - Bravio delle Botti in Montepulciano (a race with wooden barrels, through the town, followed by a party).
• September - wine market in Greve in Chianti.
• September - Festa delle Rificolone Florence (parade with lanterns and lanterns).
• September - harvest festival in Florence, Impruneta and Siena.
• September - various concerts and wine tasting in Rufina.
Schoonmaakkosten 45,- euro en Toeristenbelasting (betaling bij incheck aan de camping)
Reserveringskosten 15,- euro betaald u bij reservering
Toeristenbelasting; 1,- per dag maximaal 7 dagen, vanaf 12 jaar
Optioneel huur van:
Airco ( 7,- euro per dag)
Lakenpakket ( 10,- euro 2-persoons, 5,- euro 1-persoons)
Handdoekenpakket (4,- euro p.p.)
Zodra de volledige huursom op onze rekening is bijgeschreven, ontvangt u van ons een betalingsbewijs/bewijs van entree (de voucher). Op de dag van aankomst heeft u vanaf 15.00 uur toegang tot uw huur accommodatie. Op de dag van vertrek dient u voor 10.00 uur de huur accommodatie te verlaten en de sleutel bij de receptie in te leveren.
Bij aankomst dient u 100,- euro waarborgsom te betalen voor de sleutel van de accommodatie, bij inlevering ontvangt u deze retour. Als u airco erbij huurt, betaald u 50,- euro borg, bij de receptie ontvangt u hiervoor de afstandsbediening, bij inlevering ontvangt u de borg hiervoor retour.