The Convent of St. Francis dates back to 1200 and was still inhabited by Franciscan friars, until the seventies when it was restored in a number of apartments, rooms and common areas. The monastery is surrounded by a wall in the Franciscan area of 3 hectares and includes a pool, tennis courts, a wood and the church. The pool is open from mid-June to mid-September on weekends, while in July and August is always open with the lifeguard. In the possibility of walks in the woods and visits to the wonderful attractions of Umbria: Perugia, Assisi, Gubbio, Orvieto, etc.
L 'apartment is equipped with every comfort: living room with fireplace and sofa bed (140 cm), double bedroom with air conditioning, functional kitchen, bathroom with shower and bidet, heating. Free internet access in the condo. The apartment is rented by a minimum of 4 nights.