|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Welcome to Panoramapark Soleil Penthouse...
This snazzy and chic top-floor penthouse apartment is spacious and with lift access up the mountain just a 420 meter walk from the village center and train station. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, vast open plan living-dining-kitchen area, 3 balconies and contemporary furnishings this Wengen apartment is a desirable option for those looking for a special oasis.
The spacious open plan living-dining-kitchen features a central fireplace embellished with natural materials – a real highlight for those evenings in. From here a vast array of doors open out onto the southwest-facing balcony with breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains.
The master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a raised ceiling with wooden beams and private balcony is well appointed with a king-size (180x200cm) bed. The en-suite bathroom with his and hers sinks, rain shower and romantic circular bathtub is the perfect treat after a day out skiing, hiking or sightseeing.
The second bedroom also features a raised ceiling, private balcony and king-size (180x200cm) bed whilst the third bedroom features 2 singles (each 90x200cm). A state of the art bathroom with rain shower serves these 2 bedrooms.
The appartment is beyond expected, every thing was so perfect.
Highly recommend the place for relaxation.
The kitchen is fully equipped.
The view from the balcony is amazing.
The wifi is so good.
The only thing about wengen that you have to come only by train no cars available in the village.
Our family of three loved the Penthouse Apartment, and can't wait to get back!
Rachel Padley was great at getting us all the information we needed for our vacation, in a very timely manner.
One of the prettiest properties we've stayed in, I highly recommend it!!
- This property is managed and serviced by Alpine Holiday Services.
- For more information regarding the location, specific attractions and things to do, please visit our website.
- We market holiday homes in Wengen on behalf of private owners and provide a comprehensive range of services, tours and activities both to prepare the home and to enrich the holiday experience in Wengen.
- Guests furthermore enjoy a welcome pack including up to date local information, and amenities: towel slippers per guest, garniture Pure Herbs (Bath/Shower gel, Body lotion, Shampoo, Soap, Shower cap, Nail file), toilet roll, 35L bin bag.
- Prices include electricity, heating, hot water, cold water, bed linens, bathroom linens, kitchen linens, final cleaning, visitor tax, 10% discount on ski/snowboard rental with Central Sport, Ski/boot lockers with drying and disinfection system with Central Sport.
- Please enquire for additional services, tours and activities.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£242|
- 14 days or less prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for the full amount of the booking;
- 15-60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for 50% of the amount of the booking, or the 1st payment
- over 60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller entitled to a complete refund of the amount paid less admin fee of 2% of rent