- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Standing in the picturesque setting of Maralunga, Villa Cabinda is a beautiful semi-independant villa (on the top floor is an apartment occasionally occupied by other people) with private pool and access to the beach, ideal for a relaxing holiday in the beautiful setting of the Golfo dei Poeti. Just a few metres from the sea, reached by a footpath common only to a few villas and less than a kilometre from the centre of Lerici, Villa Cabinda is also suitable for guests who like to travel and explore the beauties that this coast has to offer, being the perfect departure point for the Cinque Terre and worldly Versilia.
A gentle pedestrian flight of steps takes you to the private garden of the apartment, with a lovely lounge area in front of the living room, a gazebo covering the outdoor dining area and a swimming pool with solarium area and shower. From the garden you enter a large living room with several sofas, dining area, kitchen and guest bathroom. An internal staircase leads up to the first floor with the sleeping area consisting of a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and a twin bedroom with two single beds and en-suite bathroom with shower; both rooms face a terrace with a splendid view of the sea. There are two more double bedrooms sharing a bathroom with shower, one with exit to the pool. Also on the first floor, connected internally by a spiral staircase to the ground floor, but with separate entrance from a terrace, is a small apartment with kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom with shower and tub.
The garden covers about 300 square metres, all towards the pool side of the property and is completely paved in stone. It includes olive trees, colourful flowers and climbing plants and has an outdoor lounge area with sofa and armchairs and a gazebo set up with table and chairs, ideal for relaxing and just enjoying the view.
The private swimming pool is situated on the same level as the sleeping area and is just a few metres away from the house. Lying to the side of the villa, it guarantees reasonable privacy. Lined in PVC, it measures 9 x 4 m with the depth varying from 1,10 to 2,30 m. Access to the water is via ladder and it has a cover with electrical opening/closing and a cold-water shower. The teak solarium area is provided with sunbeds and umbrellas. The swimming pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October.
Yes. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).