Alcove Studio (See Description), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 3)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- New travelers who have no history of having booked with vrbo will need to send a copy of their government-issued photo i.d.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
- English, French, Spanish, Italian
About Tom Watkins
I am a writer working in New York.
Tom Watkins purchased this Apartment in 1982
Why Tom Watkins chose Manhattan
Because it is in a great location near many of the city's attractions -- steps off Fifth Avenue between Flatiron, just to the south; Murray Hill, a block to the east; and Midtown, whose southern tip begins four blocks to the north. It's in the center of the Persian rug district, two blocks south of Korea Town and four blocks north of Madison Square Park.
What makes this Apartment unique
A clean, quiet, calm, orderly and safe place of refuge that is within walking distance of many of New York's attractions.