|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Three-room apartment for 5-7 people with 2 bathrooms in Val di Fassa.
Residence La Roggia has 8 apartments and is located in a strategic position in the center of Val di Fassa within walking distance to the main sites of the Dolomites and the ski lifts, near Moena and Canazei.
Our apartments are the ideal starting point for beautiful summer excursions, trekking and mountain biking in the summer. In winter you can make the most of the opportunities offered by Dolomiti Superski.
The furniture, including the kitchen and the bedroom, are made of wood, in the typical cozy mountain style to make you feel at home even if you are away from home:
-bedroom (Double or 2 single beds) with private bathroom with shower,
-Second Bedroom for 3 people
-living Room with sofa bed for 1-2 persons (2 single joinable beds),
-zona Equipped kitchen in the living room (fridge freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob piaste. Microwave, electric kettle, toaster),
- Second bathroom with shower, newly renovated
-TV LED TV with USB,
- Laundry room for free use
- Wi Fi in all apartments
- Ski locker with boot dryer and individual lockers
- Private park with barbecue, games for children, tables and chairs, beds etc
- Ample free parking
Chance 'to stay in the attic: three-room apartment for 4-6 persons in a typical alpine style wood-lined with 3 bathrooms (minimum ceiling height of 2 meters, the apartment has no balcony) on request and subject to availability.
Possibility 'of cot for children from 0 to 3 years (free).
• 400 mt. the ski area Rosengarten, 900 mt. from the Buffaure ski area connected with a new plant with the tracks of Sella Ronda and Dolomiti Superski (450 km of slopes).
• 50 meters from the apartment is the large and picturesque cross-country skiing loop (floodlit) and the track of the Marcialonga, the Nordic ski race Italy's most famous, walking in both directions, to and from Moena Canazei.
• 50 meters from the house bus stop and ski bus connects you to the biggest ski areas in Val di Fassa.
• 400 meters baby park for children with entertainment, inflatable rafts and the ski school for children, easily accessible on foot and opened both in summer and winter.
• Right next to the residence is the bicycle path of the Dolomites and a peaceful walk along the river Avisio and connects the towns of Val di Fassa.
• At 400 meters there are the lifts and shuttle buses (in summer) for easy access to some of the most famous and scenic mountain resort in the Dolomites: the rugged mountains with its majestic Torri del Vajolet, the Valley San Nicolò particularly family and the historic refuge Gardeccia starting point for some of the most classic hikes.
Non-smoking apartment - No smoking apartment
To keep the price of the most competitive possible we prefer to give the choice to our guests bring their biacheria bed and towels or rent from us.
Bed linen and towels (optional, on request):
€ 12 / pers./ Week - linen;
€ 6 / pers./ Week - only bed linen;
€ 6 / pers./ Week - only towels
Pozza di Fassa is located in the heart of Val di Fassa and is an ideal location for those who love the mountains and the Dolomites. The country, in typical alpine style, offers various possibilities to spend a wonderful vacation in the mountains in winter and summer for both adults and children. Here you will find many craft shops, restaurants and bars etc. The village of Pera, where are our apartments, is a fraction of that Pozza is a 10-minute walk. A supermarket, bakery, ATM 300 meters from our house, pizzeria at 50 meters and restaurant-pizzeria 200 meters, ski / bike 50 meters.
Val di Fassa: relaxation, sports and entertainment in the Dolomites for the whole family! A holiday in our apartments in the center of the valley allows you to discover the Val di Fassa. The Dolomites, Unesco, are famous in all over the world and are the ideal destination for lovers of holidays in close contact with nature. In Val di Fassa you can relax and pamper yourself in the many spas, have fun in the aquatic center Dòlaondes, participate in various activities' organized for adults and children in both winter and summer and attend various events and parties.
Fassa Valley d 'winter:
The Val di Fassa is a true skier's paradise with over 200 km of wonderful slopes and countless links to neighboring ski areas. The new lift connecting the scistica Buffaure (900 meters from our house) with the tracks of the famous tour of the 4 Steps (Sella Ronda) that allows you to have more than 400 kilometers of perfectly groomed slopes skiing every day on the slopes different and discovering the magnificent landscapes of the Dolomites. Besides skiing are perfect for walks with snowshoes, sledding fun, romantic trips with horse-drawn sleigh, a chance to test your balance with ice skates or simply relax in the sun overlooking the beautiful surrounding peaks.
Val di Fassa in summer:
In summer the Fassa Dolomites are an explosion of colors, smells, tastes and emotions all to experience and discover. The various sporting activities, walking, climbing, tennis, swimming, golf, horseback riding, ice skating, paragliding, picnics in the mountains, just to mention a few, you will spend an unforgettable holiday. Await places postcard: the rocky peaks of rare beauty such as Rosengarten, Sella, Monzoni, Marmolada Queen of the Dolomites.
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 14 years.|
Per mantenere il prezzo dell'appartamento il più competitivo possibile preferiamo dare la scelta ai nostri ospiti se portare la biacheria da letto e da bagno da casa o noleggiare da noi.
Biancheria da letto e da bagno (opzionale, su richiesta):
€ 12/pers./settimana – biancheria completa;
€ 6/pers./settimana - solo biancheria da letto;
€ 6/pers./settimana - solo asciugamani