|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This traditional Pwllheli Welsh cottage built in the 1890's retains original characteristics including oak beamed ceilings, beautiful fireplace and thick stone walls and is situated within a few minutes' walk of the beaches and the new multi-million pound Pwllheli Marina.
Pwllheli town centre and Marina is a short walk along the promenade (opposite the cottage within easy reach) and here you'll find an excellent variety of shops, restaurants, pubs etc.
This Pwllheli Cottage accommodation consists of:
Lounge with beautiful beamed ceiling which includes :
• Cast Iron Gas Stove in the Inglenook Fireplace
• LCD TV/DVD with FREEVIEW
• A selection of DVD's are available for our guests to watch
• A selection of reading books, playing cards & boardgames for our guests use
• I-Pod/I-Phone charger/player Music System
• One three seater & three two seater chocolate leather sofa's
• Under-stairs cloakroom incorporating Iron/Ironing Board, Maiden, Dyson & outside chair pads
Kitchen/Diner with fridge, gas hob, electric cooker, microwave, expandable dining table/chairs -
• Cutlery, crockery, glassware, cooking & cleaning equipment provided in the kitchen drawers/cupboards
• Access via French doors to the pretty decked patio area with table & chairs
3 Bedrooms (1 x single), (1 x double), (1 x single + 1 x double)
• Hairdryers are available for the use of our guests
The front bedrooms have a beautiful view of the estuary where you can see the wildlife including herons, ducks & swans going about their business and the rear bedroom has views of the hillside, which is a lovely yellow when the gorse is in flower.
Modern Bathroom with shower above the bath, toilet, washbasin
* Illuminated mirror with shaving socket
* Heated towel rail
External wash/dry room which includes:
• Hotpoint washer/dryer
• Ample storage for bicycles, sailing gear, golf-clubs etc.
Electricity by meter.
Gas provided free.
Free on-road, no restriction parking outside cottage.
Price includes all bedding and tea towels.
Very Highly Recommended
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|