|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Beautiful villa on the sea with all the comfort out of traffic but the center of the country .The villa is on 2 levels. The first floor double bedroom, double bedroom, bathroom, master room with private bathroom. All rooms open onto a large terrace overlooking the sea. On the second floor a living room-kitchen, laundry room, another terrace with panoramic views of the sea and Mount Etna. The terrace is equipped with barbecue, chairs, armchairs, a table with umbrella and fresh gazebo to have breakfast while enjoying the sea and sun of Sicily. Facilities available to guests: refrigerator + freezer, dishes, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, juicer, Sat-LCD, wi-fi, heating, washing machine, iron and ironing board, drying rack, hair dryer, linens. Free parking. Guests have a private garden equipped with deck chairs, barbecue and outdoor shower, except in July and August, when in fact you can take advantage of a terrace with access to the sea for free .All. FREE CHILDREN UP TO 12 YEARS.
We loved our stay in Pozillo, the comfort of the house is great with two terraces, a living room would be nice though to spend time together. The ocean view is fantastic, taking a breakfast on the rooftop terrace is amazing.
Pozzillo una frazione di Acirele molto tranquilla per chi vuole concedersi una vacanza in un oasi di pace ,comunque a 5 minuti dall'autostrada che collega le citta della sicilia orientale
Casa in ottima posizione ,fronte mare molto spaziosa e ben arredata .. Propietari molto cortesi e disponibili..
Between Catania and Taormina, on the shore of the Ionian Sea, surrounded by citrus groves, it rises Pozzillo, once a fishing village, now quiet resort where to spend your holidays, the sea of history, culture and nature.
From the house you can easily reach Acireale, Catania, Siracusa, Mount Etna and the famous Taormina.
The area is well served by restaurants, bars, pizzerias, supermarkets and convenience store where you can buy fresh fish every day.
The villa is located in a strategic starting point for countless excursions throughout eastern Sicily:
1) Mount Etna, the largest volcano in Europe with its magic shows lava.
2) Park Alcantara River with its famous gorges, always open.
3) the park Nebrodi where to hike natural.
4) the famous Taormina with its antiteatro greek.
5) the Aeolian islands easily reached by a ferry departing from Riposto 10 km.
6) Acireale with 200 churches and Baroque palaces.
7) Catania, a city full of monuments, nightlife and gastronomic routes that will enjoy typical Sicilian specialties famous worldwide as arancini and cannoli with ricotta.
8) Syracuse, historic city full of testimonies of Greek civilization.
A MUST-popular events: festivals Pozzillo swordfish and octopus the last two Sundays in July and the feast of St. Margaret, patron saint of Pozzillo, the first Sunday of August, with spectacular fireworks. Finally, the carnival of Acireale in February.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.