Chalet Jora, is ideally located only 150m from the historic old town and main street in Bansko, where there are an abundance of local shops, bars, restaurants and night clubs. The main ski lift is a short walk away, however we provide daily shuttle services in our private minibus.
The chalet is an old building which has been renovated to a high standard to offer guests comfort and luxury as well as retaining traditional charming features such as dark wood beams, wooden floors and a beautiful log fire. The large lounge with log fire and all the mod cons is the perfect place to enjoy your afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes after a great day on the slopes.
Chalet Jora is available for exclusive use for groups of 8 of more people.
- Sleeps up to 14 guests
- British hosts on site every day to take care of all of your needs
- Daily chalet cleaning included
- 5 bedrooms - 2 doubles, 1 twin and 2 quad rooms (no bunk beds)
- 4 modern bathrooms
- Comfortable and cosy lounge with log fire
- Flatscreen TV with cable channels, DVD selection and Nintendo Wii
- Free Wifi internet
- Heated boot room
- Chalet honesty bar in the lounge
- Separate dining room
- Fully catered with breakfast, afternoon tea and hearty 3 course evening meals on 6 nights
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks to accompany your evening meal
- Free use of Swimming Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Pool at nearby hotel
Chalet Jora has been awarded a 5 Star Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor and is the highest ranked chalet in Bansko.
Chalet Jora's home from home style makes the chalet the perfect choice for larger groups of friends or families wanting to relax together by the fire in the lounge and watch a movie, play games, or enjoy an after dinner drink from the honesty bar
Our fully catered price includes:
• 7 nights stay
• Return airport transfers (between Sofia and Bansko)
• Mulled wine reception on arrival
• Continental breakfast for 7 days with cooked option
• Afternoon tea for 7 days including daily fresh baked cakes
• Delicious 3 course evening meal for 6 days
• Unlimited local wine, beer and soft drinks to accompany your evening meal
• Courtesy transfer to and from the ski lift every day
• Our hosts will show you the best places on the mountain
• Free use of Sauna, Steam & Pool at nearby hotel