|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Our cottages are in the small village of Areeiro southwest of the island of Faial. Have the sea on the horizon and are surrounded by green volcanic mountains. It is a privileged area by the proximity of the Natural Park of Faial, the volcano Capelinhos, the bathing area of Varadouro with its natural pools and hiking trails.
The houses are prepared for a self serving stay and are open all year around. It is a beautiful place to relax and establish a basis from which you can explore the "triangle Islands" (Faial, Pico and São Jorge) and navigate where whales, dolphins and sea birds live
Alone, with friends or in family, here you enjoy Nature.
Casa da Azalea, one floor - 2 people
- 50 m2 with a double bed, living room with kitchenette and bathroom. The kitchenette is equipped with: refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, electric coffee maker and all the utensils necessary for the preparation and serving meals.
Casa da Urze, two floors - 2 people
- 75 m2 with a suite with double bed and bathroom, living room with kitchenette. It is equipped with: refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and all the utensils necessary for the preparation and serving meals.
Casa da Cisterna, with two floors - 3 people
- 100 m2, with a suite with double bed and bathroom, a bedroom with a single bed, bathroom and living room with kitchen.
It is equipped with: refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, electric coffee maker and utensils for the preparation and serving meals.
Casa da Faia, with two floors - 4 people
- 120 m2, with two bedrooms with double bed, bathroom, living room and independent kitchen. It is equipped with: refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and utensils for the preparation and serving of meals.
Common to all of them:
Free WIFI, TV / DVD, radio / CD player and electric heating.
The terrace has table with chairs, sit back chairs and grill. Private parking and garden with lawn. Free cot for children under two years.
Places of Interest
6 km: Capelinhos
Last volcanic eruption verified in the Azores (1957). It offers a modern underground Interpretive Center and enables the ascent to the old lighthouse partially destroyed during the eruption.
30 km: Caldeira
It is the main volcanic crater on the island. Has 2000m in diameter and 400 m deep. It has an 8km trail all the way around from where you can admire the islands of Pico, São Jorge and Graciosa.
18 km: Marina
The Marina of Horta was the first marina built in the Azores and is today one of the busiest in Europe. It is the meeting point for those who cross the North Atlantic.
18 km: Monte da Guia
It has a spectacular view over the city of Horta and a submerged volcanic crater.
20 km: Botanical Garden
Created in 1986, it is devoted to the conservation of biological diversity and is integrated in the Natural Park of Faial.
8 km: Faja Beach
Wild beach at the bottom of the cliffs. Has good condition for surfing.
2km: Nature Park of Faial
Forestry and marine protected areas with several hiking trails which highlights10 volcanoes. Extraordinary landscapes with endemic vegetation.
Hiking, whale and dolphins watching , diving, swimming, fishing, jeep tours
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Formas de pagamento:
Transferência bancária , Paypal ou Dinheiro
Condições de reserva:
- Pagamento de 30% do valor total da estadia com a confirmação da reserva. O restante é pago na recepção das chaves.
Para confirmar a reserva pedimos um depósito de 30% do preço total..
O restante é pago à chegada.
Aceitamos pagamentos por transferência bancária, Paypal e em espécie.