This property is located in front of the Ibiza castle (near the port of Ibiza) and it has been totally refurbished in winter 2015, carefully following the most attention to every detail. It has a floor area of 250 sq m and it has been projected in order to optimize all the spaces as much as possible, with ample and bright interiors which make it very airy. It has got a private terrace too, that is 250 sq m large and that offers an amazing view of the Ibiza castle.
Dalt Vila view unique design composed by:
- 4 bedrooms, with double beds, mattresses and pillows in latex, to rest in the maximum comfort , sheets and towels, all 4 bedrooms have TV and WI FI internet connection.
- 4 bathrooms, 3 of them en suite, design Roca, with spa shower
- 1 open space kitchen with a new design and super-equipped with any type of accessory: coffee mugs for espresso and cappuccino, tea plates, juice extractor for fruits and vegetables, microwave, toaster, induction plates, oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, glasses, cutlery x 12 persons and all the accessories you need to be able to cook any type of food.
- 1 large living room with balcony, armchairs and a fantastic and cozy leather sofa, where you can relax
-1 laundry room with new generation washing machine
- big penthouse terrace, 250 sq m large, whit BBQ zone, chill out whit sofa and sun beds to enjoy your time whit amazing view of the Ibiza castle.
What to add? The penthouse is exceptionally located in a strategic position, very close to the port center area. The ferry to Formentera within walking distance (no more than 5 minute). All amenities and services such as: bus stop, taxi, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, tour information, shops, clubs and everything you need are at hand.
You can reach the beach of Talamanca in no more than a 10 minute walk, while the harbor and Marina de Botafoch or the charming old town and castle of Ibiza in just 2 steps.
Neighborhood and surroundings
Ibiza is renowned throughout the world for nightlife and parties and is the ideal place for those who love fun and wild nightlife, but the island is also a little gem to be discovered, a magical place to spend the holidays with family or friends surrounded by the beautiful Mediterranean Sea.
Beaches, clear waters, food, flea markets, festivals and an international atmosphere: everything will make you fall in love with Ibiza. Thanks to these characteristics, in fact, the island meets and satisfies the most varied needs and tastes.
A 50% non refundable deposit is required upon confirmation. The final balance is due within 60 days prior to the arrival date. Minimum stay 4 nights, except the period from 1st July to 31st Aug.(1 week minimum).
Check-In time is from 17:00
Check-Out is by 11:00 a.m.
A security deposit of 1000 € will be required upon arrival and it will be refunded at time of departure if no damage occur to the property.
Extra cost to be paid on site:
Final cleaning 250 € per stay
We do not offer tourist services in this apartment, following the urban rental laws in Spain LAU Nr 8/2012 de 19-07-2012 of the Balearic Islands.
We are available on our emergency contact which will be provided at the check-in.
We can offer assistance and suggestions for any kind of interesting activities, such as excursions, boat tours, cooking experiences and much more.