|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Villa Polluce is located in the pretty top hill village of Sant' Agata sui due Golfi, which is well-known for the famous restaurant "Don Alfonso", one of the most exclusive restaurants in Italy. However, even if this little village is situated on the top of a hill it has everything at hand, therefore you will not miss anything during your holiday.
This villa is charming, elegant and classic at the same time. The villa is immersed in a very large garden that includes a fully equipped outdoor kitchen where guests can enjoy barbecues and pizza party. The swimming pool is situated on the other side of the garden and it is approximately sixty square metres large, with a space provided with sunbeds and umbrellas where you can spend your time in total relax, enjoying a long cocktail or simply admiring the sunset.
Villa Polluce can accommodate up to ten guests and it consists of four levels:
• The ground floor, which is the main entrance of the villa, leads to a very large lounge/living room, finely decorated and it is divided in two areas by an ancient but elegant chimney. The kitchen is a professional one with any tool at your disposal and there you can learn the secrets of our cuisine. From the kitchen you can reach directly the garden, where the barbecue area and the pizza oven are located. At the ground floor there is one of the bedrooms: it is a double room with an en suite bathroom with shower.
• A lower floor that you can reach by a staircase where there are the billiard room and a laundry area where you can wash and iron your clothes.
• First floor: where there are three bedrooms: one single room and two double rooms, one of them has got an en suite bathroom with jacuzzi, while the other one has got another bathroom with shower.
• Second floor: on the top floor there is another double bedroom with a bathroom with shower.
A private parking is also available for the guests of the villa.
Distance from the centre: 350 m
Distance from the railway: 7 Km
Distance from the harbour: 7 Km
Distance from the sea: 7 Km
Site: Sant'Agata sui due golfi
Type: Luxury Villa
Sq. m.: 350
• Bathroom shower
• TV SAT
• DVD player
• Washing machine
• Linen and towels provided
Prices are per week, from Saturday to Saturday. They include the exclusive use of the property and its facilities, including the house cleaning (from Monday to Saturday, 3 hours per day), the change of bed linen twice a week and of the towels daily.
The use of the internal lift is not included as well as the City-tax that will be charged to customers according to the local law.
Central heating on request: € 500,00 per week
City tax: € 1,50 per day, per person (from 18 years onwards)
Check-in time: from 3:00 pm
Check-out time: by 10:00 am
Important notice: a deposit of € 500,00 has to be paid in advance in case of damages and it will be returned at the end of the stay.
The Villa was excellent with very few problems and was well-represented in the listing. The Management team responded quickly and efficiently to a couple of minor problems encountered on the first day. The Cleaning team did a great job and were very friendly, as was the yard maintenance crew. They even assisted us with some problems we encountered with lost luggage.
The view from the top of the Villa were beautiful and the pool was awesome.
The location of the Villa was perfect, being about half way between Sorrento and Positano. We were able to enjoy the Countryside and still be close to the city. There was an excellent and affordable restaurant within walking distance--Lo Stuzzichino Osteria run by Meemo and his family ....excellent food with a great fun atmosphere. There were also bakeries, Pizzerias, groceries and the bus also within walking distance.
We do a great deal of travelling and place this in our top 5 experiences.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.