About the property
- Apartment1076 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay0 - 4 nights
Sunny south facing courtyard, Meursault square a few steps away, free wifi
La Grange is the original barn of Chez Hall and has been newly converted into a comfortable and convenient 2 bedroom holiday home.
It has a prime location within a sunny, south facing courtyard behind the Hotel de Ville, (Town Hall) with its colourful Burgundian tiled roof.
A feature of La Grange is its furnishings that are themed throughout with iconic chicken French farmhouse antiques that enhance its inherent character and charm.
Perfectly positioned in central Meursault La Grange is ideal to be your base for exploring the famous Burgundy vineyards, and nearby wine villages.
La Grange can possibly be inter-connected with Le Coin, a neighbouring one bedroom Cottage thus providing accommodation for 6 persons.
Features of La Grange include:
• Ground floor living space with a large comfortable leather sofa, stone floors, beamed ceiling, flat screen TV, music system and docking station,WIFI, separate wc, and a wood burning stove.
• Open plan, fully equipped, modern kitchen that includes multi-function oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine and washer/dryer.
• A farm house dining table that seats 6 people.
• First floor, double bedroom with exposed stone walls, original beams and antique furniture. An en-suite bathroom with double basins, walk-in shower, w.c. and free standing bathtub
• Also on the first floor, a second bedroom with two single beds, a luxury shower room and separate w.c.
• Wide glass doors open directly onto the sunny gravel courtyard with a seating and dining area, charcoal barbeque, and use of the wood burning pizza oven.
• Secure off street parking.
• A `starter pack` of basics which typically includes: milk, sugar, tea, coffee, bottled water, salt & pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
• Essentials: hand soap, toilet rolls, kitchen paper, foil, cling film, bin bags, matches, paper napkins.
• All bed linen, towels, and cleaning products.
• Cot and high chair available on request.
• For stays of two weeks or more, we include a mid-stay clean and change of linen
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 26, 2018
About Su Bishop
La Grange is owned by Australian wine connoisseurs Anthony, and his wife Kay. They have a long held a passion for France, and in particular, Burgundy’s gourmet specialities and famous wine On their behalf, La Grange is managed by Su and David Bishop owners of Location Burgundy, specialists in the management of holiday home rentals in Puligny- Montrachet, Meursault, Cissey, Pommard and Beaune. Su and David have lived year round, in nearby Pommard for more than 15 years and have incomparable knowledge of all the attractions, services and facilities in Beaune and the surrounding wine villages.
Su Bishop purchased this Apartment in 2008
Why Su Bishop chose Meursault
La Grange was the barn attached to la Grande Maison. It was the place used by the previous owner, a vigneron, to clean out his barrels and store the equipment used in the making of his wine. The upper floor was just an old loft space. As we started to develop ideas for the main house, the rustic charm of La Grange captured our imagination and inspired us to create a separate, cosy cottage where friends and guests can be comfortably independent but still be part of the house party.
What makes this Apartment unique
La Grange is the original barn of Chez Hall and has been newly converted into a comfortable and convenient 2 bedroom holiday home. A feature of La Grange is its furnishings that are themed throughout with iconic chicken French farmhouse antiques that enhance its inherent character and charm. It has a prime location within a sunny, south facing courtyard behind the Hotel de Ville, (Town Hall) with its colourful Burgundian tiled roof. La Grange can possibly be inter-connected with Le Coin, a neighbouring one bedroom Cottage thus providing accommodation for 6 persons.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Additional pricing information
Changeover day is flexible