La Petite Maison has all the ingredients to provide you with a comfortable, restful, and memorable holiday.
It is full of charm and character with stone floors, exposed wooden beams, and tasteful French antique furniture.
Discretely tucked away on a narrow lane a few steps off Meursault`s main village square, La Petite Maison is conveniently located to access shops, cafes, restaurants and a weekly market. The perfect scenario for a romantic getaway in the heart of Burgundy’s world famous vineyards!
The cottage has the possibility to be inter-connected to a second double bedroom which is part of the main home. This bedroom has also been furnished with beautiful fabrics, wallpapers and French antiques, and has its own en-suite shower room.
Features of La Petite Maison include:
• A fully equipped kitchen including a multi-function oven and electric hob , fridge, microwave, coffee machine and dishwasher
• A round dining table for 4.
• Cosy living space with antique furniture, large comfy sofa, flat screen TV receiving UK and French channels, WIFI, and wood burning stove.
• A spacious double bedroom also furnished with beautiful French antiques, ample storage space and a large en-suite shower room. Hair dryer.
• Washing machine/dryer
• A courtyard, with fresh growing herbs, has outdoor furniture, ideal to reflect over your day`s experiences. Naturally, with a glass of wine in hand!
• A `starter pack` of basics which typically includes: milk, sugar, tea, coffee, bottled water, salt & pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
Essentials: hand soap, toilet rolls, kitchen paper, foil, cling film, bin bags, matches, paper napkins.
• All bed linen, towels, and cleaning products.
• Cot and high chair available on request.
• For stays of two weeks or more, we include a mid-stay clean and change of linen