|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
Ideal for couples or relaxed business travelers, this great studio apartment is located in a modern complex in Diagonal Mar and is just one block from the beach.
The building was recently constructed and is considered one of the most exemplary new additions to the Diagonal Mar area. The bedroom has double bed and built in closet and large windows that allow a lot of natural daylight. The bathroom boasting a bath/shower is finished to a high standard with satin finish marble floor and tiles. Step out onto the 35 sq.m. terrace for some beautiful ocean, sea and city views. The terrace has dining area perfect for enjoying an evening meal or sipping some wine on a lazy afternoon. The kitchen has plenty of storage space and is totally equipped with modern appliances including fan oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, toaster, electric kettle and coffee maker and dishwasher. Other facilities include Wi-Fi internet, hot/cool AC, intercom, washing machine and dryer, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. There is also 24 hour security to ensure your safety and peace.
The complex itself has facilities very difficult to find elsewhere in the city including 2 swimming pools (one for children). Take a relaxing stroll in some of the various communal parks in the zone. Diagonal Mar has plenty to offer everyone. The historic city center is within easy reach by short taxi ride or by direct metro line. Diagonal Mar shopping center is just a few hundred meters from the apartment. Here you can find all the top retailers, hypermarket and a variety of restaurants, bars and cafés. The International Convention Centre and Parc del Forúm, the home place for many of the city´s major music and festival events.
Enjoy this superb apartment along Barcelona`s Mediterranean shoreline!
* Parking available on request for 15 euros per night.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Only families and groups of people 30 years old or over are accepted. Swimming pool opens in summer only. Closures are subject to change based on weather and maintenance.
The complex where the apartment is located has facilities very difficult to find elsewhere in the city including 2 swimming pools (one for children) and private 24 hours security. It is well connected by public transport to envoy getting around the city center full of history and beauty.
Sunny apartment with terrace and stunning views of the see and city;
Steps away from the beach;
Well connected by public transport;
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£259|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 16 years.|
To secure the booking the 25% of the rental cost shall be paid. The remaining 75%, the security deposit and the city tax shall be paid on arrival in CASH or credit card (in this case the management fee will be applied). For the security deposit a block will be made on the guest's credit card that is usually released within 7 days.