|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Exclusive duplex penthouse on the 16th floor
This exclusive duplex penthouse is situated on the 16th floor of a new complex in Diagonal Mar, the modern district of Barcelona. Accommodating a maximum of 10 guests this is ideal for families and groups on vacation and business seeking a touch of luxury for their stay in one of Europe's most beautiful cities.
There are one double bedroom and 3 twin bedrooms, which can be made into doubles on request. All bedrooms have spacious built in closets and the master bedroom is en-suite.
All 3 bathrooms have impeccable marble finish and completed in neutral tones. The living room features an open fireplace, white leather sofa, coffee table and dining table as well as plasma TV, DVD player and stereo. The apartment has Wifi internet throughout and washing machine, dryer, dishwasher included in the facilities.
If you prefer to have a dinner "al fresco", just step out onto the private terrace equipped with dining table and chairs to enjoy an afternoon or evening with your group. The sleek kitchen is equipped with everything you need for your stay and all appliances are new.
Also accessible from the penthouse is another separate roof terrace on the 17th floor with amazing sea and city views.
The gated community boasts 2 swimming pools (including one children's shallow pool) with changing area, children´s playground and 24 hour security.
The area is perfect for those seeking a relaxed Mediterranean break with the beach just on the doorstep and the Gothic quarter of the city just a few stops away by direct metro line. The metro station Selva de Mar is just 5 minutes walk from the apartment. The area has everything you need for your stay including large shopping center Diagonal Mar with all major high street retailers, a large hypermarket and communal parks and gardens. Nearby is the Port Olimpic district with the marina, the casino and much of Barcelona´s nightlife.
An excellent choice for combining a beach and city break!
* Parking available on request for 15 euros per night.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Only families and groups of people 30 years old or over are accepted. Swimming pool opens in summer only. Closures are subject to change based on weather and maintenance.
This is the perfect property to enjoy the best vacations you might dream of in one of the best European cities: nice beaches, Mediterranean sun and lifestyle yet very close to the best and most famous touristic places.
The apartment is located in an exclusive gated community with 24h security, with pool and just steps away from the beach.
Well connected by public transport;
The view out of the apartment is excellent. Probably the best I ever had.
Location is great for our trip (near conference CCIB and shopping mall).
However, from the inside the appartement is not so nice. Basically Ikea style and with very limited kitchen equipment (definitely not suited to cook a decent meal for more than 6 persons). Apparently there have been some party's too, which could be noticed on the state of the furniture.
The beds are ok, but bedrooms (apart from the ensuite, which is very nice) are generally quite small. Bathrooms are nice, but don't expect warm water at 'rush-hour'.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£260|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 16 years.|
To secure the booking the 25% shall be paid. The remaining 75%, the security deposit, the cleaning fee, the city fee shall be paid on arrival in CASH or credit card (the management fee shall be applied)