House, 4 people + 1 baby, 45m2, between Aber Benoit and Wrac'h. Peaceful. Ideal for holidays of several weeks or weekends. 3km from the towns and from Lannilis Landéda and 3km from the beaches (Aber Wrac'h: sailing center, canoeing / kayaking, fishing ...), 800m from the port and 100m Paluden coastal path ("Customs" GR34) . Nearby riding stables. 30mn of Brest (Océanopolis, museums, port, cinemas, theaters ...) with easy access to the tram at the entrance to Brest.
Ground floor (tiled floor): ensuite life to a kitchen; 1 storeroom with sink; 1 WC;
Floor (wood floor): 2 bedrooms (1 with bed 140x200, 1 with 2 90x190 beds under the roof), 1 bathroom with toilet.
- Living room (ground floor): living area, wood stove, exit (sliding window) to access street, ground floor and parking;
- Open kitchen to living room; Access to the main entrance through glass door; sink; storage;
- Cellar: washbasin, access to toilets;
- Wooden staircase to access the upper floor (attic);
- Bedroom 1 (floor): 1 double bed;
- Bedroom 2 (floor): 2 single beds;
- Bathrooms: 1 shower, 1 washbasin, 1 WC; 1 storage unit;
- Outside: access to a private terrace with table / chairs; barbecue;
- Availability cot (cot)