|Space||1,076 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
SOLARIS is an elegant 100 sq. meter apartment, located in Monteverde, a quiet Roman neighborhood just a few minutes from the city center and the Roman “movida” but without all the noise and chaos and a convenient price. It can easily host from 4 to 8 people. Bright, renovated in August 2015, and furnished with taste, it has got all modern comforts. On the first floor of a building with an elevator, the apartment has air conditioning, a washing machine, Wi-Fi, and cable TV (SkyTV). A nice living room with a double sofa bed, which faces an adjacent large terrace. There is the first double bed room, also with a double sofa bed, and a second double bed room (with two joined single beds that can be separated) which is exposed to a terrace and a covered veranda with a washing machine. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, a fridge and a freezer; the bathroom has a shower box. It can host from 4 to 8 people: 4 in the double beds and 4 in the two double sofa beds.
SOLARIS is an elegant 100 sq. meters independent apartment, located in Monteverde, a quiet Roman area adjacent the city center. It can easily host from 4 to 8 people. Bright, renovated in August 2015, and furnished with taste, it has got all modern comforts. On the first floor of a building with an elevator, the apartment has air conditioning, a washing machine, Wi-Fi, and cable TV (SkyTV with Sky Cinema). A wide entrance and corridor lead to a nice living room with a double sofa bed, which faces an adjacent large terrace. There is the first double bed room, also with a double sofa bed, and a second double bed room (with two joined single beds that can be separated) which is exposed to a terrace and a covered veranda with a washing machine. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, a fridge and a freezer; the bathroom has a shower box. It can host from 4 to 8 people: 4 in the double beds and 4 in the two double sofa beds (one in the living room one in one of the second bed room).
To accommodate larger groups, besides SOLARIS we also offer the adjacent apartment DELIGHT with an independent entry of 70 sq. meters. It has a nice living room with a confortable sofa that faces a balcony perfect for breakfast and dining, a double bedroom, a single bedroom, a bathroom with a washing machine and shower box, a fully equipped kitchen (dishwater, oven, fridge, freezer), an entrance and corridor. It can host from 3 to 5 people (3 in the double bed room and in the single room and 2 in the sofabed of the living room).
Both apartments are well connected to transportation. The 44 bus stops s just below the apartment street and it arrives in center. A few meters away there are other buses (n. 8 tram comes by every 3 minutes) that connect to Trastevere and Argentina Square, near Campo dei Fiori and Navona Square as well Trastevere Station, from which can catch the train shuttle to Fiumicino airport. Nearby you can find the H bus to get to Trastevere and Termini station. Just a few meters away there is the 719 bus that brings you to Pyramid stop to catch the metro or also a train to Ostia to the seaside. The 870 bus in Via del Colli Portuensi, walking distance, arrives to Santo Spitiro in Sassia, just near San Peter’s Basilica.
There is a wonderful outside market nearby at San Giovanni di Dio and many shops, banks, grocery stores, fruit vendors, butcher shops and restaurants that serve the apartment area. Furthermore, we are near the hospitals San Camillo, Spallanzani, Villa Pia and Città di Roma. They are all walking distance from the apartments.
NOT ONLY RENT BUT ALSO TOURISTIC ADVICE
We also offers you the "VENI VIDI VICI" experience:
LIVE ROME AS LOCALS DO !
Would you like to spend the most CHARMING and ENERGISING holiday ever had in Rome, skip long queues and know where to eat the best gelato in Rome?
My friend Susannetta, Roman expertise, is at your disposal to help you to enhance your holidays and to plan your trip.
Take home the most wonderful memories of your time in Rome!
Please, Choose some of the tours below, I will send you more info, after your booking.
1ST TIME IN ROME ?
- WALKING TOURS: Colosseo & Vatican/ Sistine Chapel tours, top of to do list.
For a walk in other museums, ancient churches and buildings we are always happy to show you the city as if we were your best friends in Rome.
- BIKE TOUR: Adventure & fun in Rome, our open air museum !
- FOOD TOUR: There are many secrets that make italian dishes tasty, light and fresh.
ARE YOU HERE WITH YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS?
- ITALIAN COOKING LESSON: Learn how to cook a traditional 3-course roman menu courtesy of professional Italian chef! Afterward we'll eat all together!
- PHOTO TOUR: Our professional photographer will make your visit unforgettable, photographing you with the most powerful images of the immortal city.
- THE GREAT SCOOTER TOUR: "Wind in the hair!", it's THE Italian experience
WOULD YOU LIKE TO DISCOVER THE PLACE BY YOURSELF?
- RENT A BIKE: allows you to discover more then you expect only in one day !! We have special folding bike, the best in the market BROMPTON
- LUNCH ON THE RIVER: Select from a Full menu at the oldest club on the river, dine with all roman people, no tourists. (1st and 2nd courses, water,wine and caffé )
DO YOU WANT US TO SHOW YOU SURROUNDING AREAS by CAR?
- AMALFI COAST & POMPEI
- ASSISI & NORCIA
- FOOD & WINE TOUR IN UMBRIA
- MYSTICAL TOUR IN MONTECASSINO ABBEY & SUBIACO MONASTERY
- FARM EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF TUSCIA: TARQUINIA & CERVETERI ETRUSCAN NECROPOLIS
ARE YOU GOING TO STAY HERE LONGER?
- ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSE (5 lessons)
S.C.I.A N. QA/2015/20382 del 10/09/2015
-In case of cancellation 30 days before the guest receive the total amount
-15 days before the half of the amount
-7 days before nothing
-The price includes all lines and towels, internet and wireless, tea, coffee and sugar, soap and shampoo, air conditioning
- Check in between 08.00 am and 08.30 pm
- Check out within 11.00 am
- Check in after 20.30 pm and check out before 08.00 am have an extra price of 20 euros
- Arrival on holidays 15/08; 08/12; 24-25-26/12; 01/01 and 06/01 has and additional fee of 30,00 euros
- At the check in moment we will ask for a city tax (to be payed in cash): 3,50 euros/per person/night for a maximum of 10 days. Children under 10 years do not pay.
- It is not possible to host other people expect the ones registered at the check in
- No noise from 1 pm to 4 pm and from 10.00 .pm to 08.00 is
- It is forbidden to organize parties
- It is forbidden to smoke in the apartment except in the outside areas
. The host activities and behavior have to be reasonable in any moments and do not bother or annoy the other lodgers.
. When you use the elevator please close always very well the doors
. - Do not throw anything in the WC that could provoke its obstruction (towels, cotton, sanitary napkins, tampons), just toilet paper please.
- The entrance door and the terrace have to be carefully closed with keys during a temporary absence.
- When you leave the apartment for some days, the host has to communicate this to the owner as well as the period of absence
- The use or the storage of gasoline, combustibles and solvents in the apartment and everything that can be easily flammable is strictly forbidden.
- No personal item such as bicycles, toys, strollers or other objects can be left on the internal stairway, external building area and in general in all the building except for the apartment.
- The use of candles is forbidden
- The internal furniture must be left inside. It’s forbidden to move the furniture, bedrooms or other objects from their original site
MAINTENANCE - FIXING UP - CHANGE
- Please inform the owner about all the items that have to be repaired: water fittings, light switches, etc. The communication has to be immediate, in order to have the possibility of fixing things in the shortest time possible
- Please do not hire people that the owner does not know to repair anything in the apartment. This is for your safety as well.
- The price for repair and problems created to the water system, or heating systems caused by the guest’s negligence or caused by their improper use are the responsibility of the guest. The payment for this repair must be paid for at the time of repair.
- No change or improvements should be done by the guest without the approval of the owner. No glue or scotch-tape should be used to put images or decorations on anything-walls or furniture.
- In case the guest does not follow the house rules or the ones written in this document the owner has the right to expel the host with no refund
- In case the guest loses, breaks or damages the key, or it needs the intervention of a blacksmith to open the door, the owner has the right to ask for 100,00 euros which includes the change of the look if there are not other additional expenses.
- In case the guest forgets the key inside the apartment and the owner has to come open it, the charge will be 30,00 euros
- For any problems occurring during the stay the guest is invited to communicate it to the apartment owner as soon as possible, in order to find a speedy solution to the problem: any request done after the departure will not give the right to the refund by the owner for any reason.
I was born and raised in this house that my family owned. At the beginning, it was one large apartment and then my sister and I decided to split in two and to renovate. I love this house and while renovating it, I tried to leave some elements in order not to cancel the past, for example, the walnut doors and some furniture, which were chosen by a famous past architect. I am a visual artist (ww.giusylauriola.com) and these apartments are just between my new house and my studio so that I am always nearby to assist the hosts. I love these houses and my city and I am sure that your stay will be a fabulous experience .
Giusy purchased this apartment in 1960
My sister and I decided to rent it because we did not want to sell it since we love it very much and also because we wanted to get into this new activity. Furthermore, Rome and the Monteverde district really lend themselves to this type of rental
For sure it is a comfortable house, quite by night and decorate with taste and renovate this summer (2015). The SOLARS terrace and the DELIGHT balcony offer the guests the opportunity to benefit of the external area and to relax after a turing day around Rome. The house is near the center reachable with a wide range of buses and above all less expensive then one similar in Rome center.
In caso di cancellazione 30 giorni prima i rimborso completo
15 giorni la metà
7 giorni nulla
In case of cancellation 30 days before the guest receive the total amount
15 days before the half of the amount
7 days before nothing
The price includes all lines and towels, internet and wireless, tea, coffee and sugar, soap and shampoo, air conditioning except local city tax of 3,50 euro per night per person, 30,00 euro for final cleaning and the deposit of 100,00 to pay cash.
Nel prezzo non è incluso la tassa comunale obbligatoria di 3,50 euro a persona a notte, 30,00 euro per la pulizia finale e il deposito di 100 euro da pagare cash. Sono invece comprese lenzuola, asciugamani, internet Wi-Fi, Sky TV, shampoo, bagnoschiuma, caffè, te e zucchero.
We visited Italy and Greece for our 25th wedding anniversary. We booked this apartment for four nights of our stay in Rome. It suited our needs perfectly! It was just outside the downtown core of Rome with a fairly short tram ride to reach all the sites that we wanted to see. The apartment was clean and had everything we needed for our stay. The highlight for us was the owner, Giusy. Such a beautiful person and host! Giusy was very helpful throughout our stay and checked in several times just to see how we were doing even after we had finished our stay in her apartment. A beautiful personal touch! We would highly recommend this apartment for a trip to Rome and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Grazie di tutto!
Giusy was an amazing wonderful kind hostess. She answered any question we had even before we asked! The apartment is spacious, elegant yet modern, very clean and extremely safe. We traveled with our 9 year old daughter who enjoyed having her own bedroom and terrace. The shower was perfect, in fact, everything in the apartment was perfect. It was nice to stay in a non touristy neighborhood after a long day among tourists. No car is necessary as there's a public bus right outside the apartment building. If you do have a rental car, there's street parking in the neighborhood. The local bakery/cafe was a delicious treat 5 minutes away. We would without a doubt stay in this very nice apartment again. Giusy takes pride in her childhood home and treats her guests like family.
Giusy was an excellent host, very friendly, interesting and informative. She explained everything in English and introduced us to the area, especially to the exceptional Cose buone del forno - Trevisiol (a deli, bakery, cafe, shop) just across the road from the apartment. The number 44 bus (the stop is opposite the apartment) and the number 8 tram (a short walk away) take you direct to the centre of Rome.
The apartment was very comfortable, clean and spacious and had everything we needed for our stay, even a dishwasher in the kitchen. The shower was amazing and hot water plentiful for us 3 adults and the beds very comfortable. The terrace was lovely and sunny in the morning, a great way to start the day with coffee and shaded in the evening after a hot day in Rome. We would thoroughly recommend this apartment which is accessed via a pleasant courtyard behind locked gates.
Excelente apartamento, bellamente amueblado, espacioso, seguro, nitido, remodelado y con muy buena ubicación. Cuenta con parada de autobus al cruzar la calle, colmados, panadería, pizerías, farmacia y otros servicios a pasos del apartamento. Giusy, nuestra anfitriona, es una excelente persona,comunicativa y atenta. Tuve la oportunidad de visitar el apartamento más pequeño, contiguo al Solaris y reune las mismas características. Definitivamente, regresaremos. Giusy, te enviamos un cariñoso abrazo.
We can strongly recommend using this apartment and it is a very good host!
Great apartment with lots of space, and just renovated.
We used the big terrace a lot.
Very easy to get in center of Rome,,, bus is just across the street.
This is absolute an apartment that we would use another time.
Best regards to our host.
Alice, Emilie, Daniel and Dennis.
Superbe appartement tout confort avec 2 terrasses, très agréable pour une famille avec grands enfants. Un peu éloigné du centre de Rome, 30 à 60 mn en bus, tram selon l'heure de circulation. Route passante, avec restaurants et commerces proches. Propriétaire très accueillante !! Super séjour.
The beauty and convenience of the Monteverde district is first of all the fact to be near center town but without having the nightlife noise. It offers a view of the everyday life of Roman people and not only tourists. Monteverde has two famous parks: Villa Pamphili and Villa Sciarra if you want to make a walk in the green side and the Gianicolo, where there is the most beautiful Rome panorama, where since 1847 at 12.00 am a cannon shoot blank for the will of Pio IX.