|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
We cannot think of a good reason why this creatively designed and furnished almost loft style courtyard flat would not make a perfect Fitzrovian base for a short term stay in this quiet brilliantly located London hot spot!
The flat provides pleasant rear courtyard aspects incorporating a high ceiling reception room, double bedroom, super kitchen and shower room perfectly completed with the addition of a second single bedroom/study room.
Please note that the single bed in the bedroom/study room is a folding futon bed with dimensions of the sleeping area: Wight 75cm, Lenght 192cm.
Fitzrovia has arrived as one of our Capitals crazily popular “cool nouveau” areas. Discover the Latin Quarter, the coffee culture or a great British fish and chips shop (the Fish Bone) 30 metres along the road.
Your transport can be easily accessed at the top of the road at Great Portland Street Station with buses offering Heathrow direct access or you can go direct into the heart of the West End within 15 minutes.
The apartment is located on the lower ground level. There is no lift and you will have to walk one flight of stairs down.
Please note that the apartment owner keeps some of his personal belongings in one of the wardrobes in the bedroom/study room.
Anything that is left in the cupboards in the kitchen is for your use as well.
The whole apartment is for access.
One of our representatives will meet you on arrival to check you in and should there be any emergencies during your stay, we will provide you with an emergency out of work hours number.
Smoking is not permitted at the premises.
Pets are not allowed at the premises.
We hope that you will feel at home in our apartment and that you will respect it as your own.
CHECK-IN TIME: 2pm
CHECK-OUT TIME: 11am
The nearest station to Cleveland Street is Warren Street Tube Station which is about 4 minutes to the North East.
Closest Underground Stations:
Warren Street Tube Station - 4 minutes walk
Goodge Street Tube Station - 5 minutes walk
Closest Car Parks:
Collingwood House NCP - 2 minutes walk
Clipstone Street Masterpark - 2 minutes walk
Entertainment near Cleveland Street:
The New Diorama Theatre - 15-16 Triton Street, Regents Place, Fitzrovia, London NW1 | 5 minutes from Cleveland Street
Regent Street Cinema - 309 Regent Street, Marylebone, London W1B | 7 minutes from Cleveland Street
The Wheatsheaf - 25 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 7 minutes from Cleveland Street
Sights and Attractions near Cleveland Street:
Bolivar Hall at Venezuelan Embassy - 54-56 Grafton Way, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Cleveland Street
Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) - 66 Portland Place, Fitzrovia, London W1B | 4 minutes from Cleveland Street
Pollock's Toy Museum - 1 Scala Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 4 minutes from Cleveland Street
Shopping near Cleveland Street:
Villandry Delicatessen - 170 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 3 minutes from Cleveland Street
Aquatic Design Centre - 109 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 3 minutes from Cleveland Street
Heal's - 196 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 5 minutes from Cleveland Street
Restaurants near Cleveland Street:
Ragam - 57 Cleveland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Cleveland Street
Terra - 53 Cleveland Street, Fitzrovia, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 2 minutes from Cleveland Street
Kitchen Table at Bubbledogs - 70 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 2 minutes from Cleveland Street
Education near Cleveland Street:
Cookery School - 15B Little Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 6 minutes from Cleveland Street
Slade School of Fine Art - UCL University, Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 7 minutes from Cleveland Street
The Bartlett School of Architecture - Wates House, 22 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 9 minutes from Cleveland Street
Leisure near Cleveland Street:
Fitzroy Square Garden - Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 2 minutes from Cleveland Street
Agua at Sanderson - The Sanderson, 50 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Cleveland Street
Chuan Spa - 1c Portland Place, Marylebone, London W1B | 6 minutes from Cleveland Street
Pubs near Cleveland Street:
The Crown & Sceptre - 86 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 3 minutes from Cleveland Street
King & Queen - 1 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 3 minutes from Cleveland Street
Lowdown at the Albany - Lowdown at the Albany, 240 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 4 minutes from Cleveland Street
Nightlife near Cleveland Street:
Simmons Fitzrovia - 28 Maple Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Cleveland Street
The Lucky Pig - 5 Clipstone Street, Fitzrovia, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 2 minutes from Cleveland Street
Shochu Lounge - 37 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 5 minutes from Cleveland Street
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and checkout time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. We also provide early check-in or late checkout, without any extra cost, if there is availability. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 11:00am.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), anytime during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60). This is payable via the website.
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30. We can add these to your total night’s stay price when you pay via the website.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
We stayed for 3 nights and it was as we expected it. Alexandra welcomed us very warmly and was really flexible concerning the check-in time. Thank you very much for this. There ar two tube stations within 5 minutes walk and you get to the main attractions of London in a short ride. The place was clean and spacious. We slept very well, even though the tube seems to run right under the house. There are some pubs quite near but the surroundings are safe and quiet.
There could be a better bed in the second room instead of the folding bed.
The location, layout and immediate vicinity were fine for what we were after - handy for a few different Tube stations/lines, fairly quiet in the evenings, two separate bedrooms and a separate living space. What was a bit disappointing was some of the TLC. All 3 light bulbs in the second bedroom were broken, plus 2 of 3 in the main bedroom. I sent a text and some new bulbs got brought round while we were out (for me to put in). There were also 2 of the 3 spots in the living room broken, and 1 of the 2 lights in the entrance hall as well as the one outside the door at the bottom on the stairs. There were spares for the ones in the apartment hall - which was handy as the one that was working blew (and blew the fuse) while we were there one evening. The light on the mirror in the bathroom was also not working. None of this massively affected our stay, but it didn't serve to give a great overall impression. In terms of cleanliness etc, all fine, although the shower tray is very shallow and didn't seem to drain very quickly, which suggests that could do with a clean out.
The flat was as advertiser. We found the location to be perfect for our needs. The shower floor however was slippery. The washer only washed, did not dry. Flat is in a great neighborhood.
However. It is basement apt. Dark entryway to apt. Bathroom had slight sewer smell. Bed in second bedroom about 1 foot off floor flat as a pancake and had springs and buttons protruding. Not comfortable and hard to get in and out of. Couldn't open window in kitchen new flat screen in living room only got 1 channel BBC news. Not enough towels
It was in good location however and by the way in Fitzrovia not Westminster.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
|End of tenancy cleaning||£70|