About the property
- Apartment968 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
3 bedrooms, living room with kitchen, two bathrooms, up to eight guests
Casa Bella is a quiet and full of comfort, newly renovated and tastefully furnished, perfect for your stay in Rome.
We are 50 meters from the Vatican Museums, the nearest metro station ("Ottaviano") is just 100 meters away. In the neighborhood you will have all kinds of shops (clothing, bars, restaurants, laundries, pharmacies, banks, supermarkets and even an excellent and convenient local market).
The historic center can be reached in 20 minutes on foot or with four Metro stops you will be in Piazza di Spagna!
Casa Bella can accommodate up to 8 people and is as follows:
3 large double rooms called 'Natural', 'White' and 'Gray' (the latter has a private en-suite bathroom with a crystal shower and a hairdryer), both equipped with LCD TV, air conditioning and WiFi.
- a spacious Living / Kitchen (with double sofa bed) equipped with all comforts. (LCD TV, air conditioning and WiFi)
- the kitchen is fully equipped (dishes, accessories, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, iron and ironing board etc.)
- second, comfortable bathroom with crystal shower and hairdryer.
Garage at 50 meters.
Free internet WiFi.
We are waiting for you!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Beautiful apartment close to Vatican
I just spent four nights at this lovely apartment with my family. There were five of us in total and we were comfortably accommodated in the three bedrooms. The apartment is very clean and was a nice haven to return to at the end of a long day of sightseeing. If you are planning to spend time at Vatican City, this apartment is in a great location. We discovered a fantastic restaurant one block away, La Locanda di Pietro, that I would highly recommend. Also, the Old Bridge gelateria, was a great place to "refuel" on the way home from a day of Roman visits.
Location, location, location.
Yes, in Rome, especially, location is the key. Public transportation is good but does not serve many areas of the city, so you can easily add 30+Euros a day in cab fares if you choose one of the areas not close to a metro. This apartment is 2 blocks from the metro, a little farther from the Vatican but within easy walking distance, and a block from a terrific market, not to mention dozens of excellent restaurants right on the block. The apartment itself is modern and comfortable, with great showers and a washing machine that is so appreciated when you're on vacation for a few weeks! And the terrace in back is just great for getting a bit of sun, or relaxing after a busy day of seeing the sights of Rome. The building is quiet, and we really appreciated the keyless entry. Matteo and Marta were wonderful to deal with. This place is a keeper!
First Class Stay!
I really can't say enough of how much we enjoyed our stay here. First class customer service by Matteo from his extra efforts to contact us on the front end of our time in Italy to confirm our train arrival to meeting us at the apartment to our departure and arrangement of transportation to the airport. The customer service was exceptional.
Then it's all about the apartment! For us it was about two things - location and accommodations.
1) Location was amazing. For us it came down to do we stay by the Vatican or do we stay more by the centre and near the Colosseum. The location of this apartment was fantastic. A VERY SHORT walk to the Vatican, to the bus stops and underground entrance and numerous restaurants, markets, bakeries and gelato shops. The location can't be beat.
2) The accommodations at the apartment are all you could want? The BEST AIRCONDITIONING IN ROME, which is a difference maker in July and August...and oh my it was hot during our stay. Laundry, refrigerator, the lift, wifi and three super spacious rooms. If you are a bigger group aand need three two-person rooms this is the place. It also has a real living area to sit together at the end of the day and not a hybrid bedroom/living room. The terrace was another nice feature. It is in a quiet building as well so no disturbances at night.
It took a lot of research ahead of time, but we felt right about our selection ahead of time. We felt even better during and after our stay that it was everything we hoped for and more. You can't go wrong staying here.
2 blocks to the Vatican, grocery store, taxi's, metro, restaurants. Splendid accommodations, one could not ask for more.
Great location by the Vatican and St. Peter's, short walking distance to many restaurants and sites.
Mateo was very accommodating. The house was very clean, nicely furnished and the large terrace was lovely to sit with a glass of wine after a long day of walking and seeing the sites.
Perfect Place to Stay in Rome!
What a great find! The apartment was perfect for our 4 day stay in Rome. Exactly as described and photographed. Very clean and well furnished, the place looks like new! Great location for walking to Rome's major sites and close access to the Metro. Lots of restaurants, shopping and groceries close by.
Additional pricing information
-Pulizie finali Euro 80,00 -Contributo soggiorno a Roma euro 3,5 a persona per notte max 10 giorni (sono esentati dal pagamento i bambini fino a dieci anni di età) -Check in si effettua tra le ore 16.00 e le 19.30 -Check out 8:30 - 10:00 Sarà possibile effettuare check-in e check-out oltre gli orari indicati con sovrapprezzo Le tariffe sono da considerarsi ad appartamento per 6 ospiti al giorno. 25% alla prenotazione. Saldo cash al check-in.