|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Welcome to our Cosy Apartment in the Heart of Historical Lisbon!
Located downtown, in between the 4 major central squares of the city (Praça do Rossio, Praça dos Restauradores, Praça da Figueira and Praça de Martin Moniz) this is the perfect place to stay during your lazy holiday or business trip. Here you can feel the real genuine vibe of Lisbon while hanging out with the city dwellers.
Laying in one of the most famous streets of the city, halfway to the top of the Hill of Santana, here you can find the house where "Camões", the most important Portuguese poet, lived his last days, and the house where "Amália", the all time best Portuguese "Fado" singer, was born!
From here, in just short walks, you will be able to visit all the major attractions of the city. But if you prefer to go a little further the subway and bus stations are just around the corner. If you prefer to take a taxi it can pick you up at the door step. Otherwise if you are driving you will be able to find free parking places in the adjacent streets or a paid indoor parking just around the corner.
Here you can have a real Portuguese food experience in the local "Tascas" (Portuguese typical old restaurants) as you will find some of the top 10 in the whole city. Here as well you can find the perfect view point over the city where you can enjoy the sunset having a drink, as well all the shops and facilities where you can find all you will need for a very pleasant stay.
On arrival a Local Map with be provided containing all these and much more information so you will never be lost!
The building itself is a small historical building that was completely remodeled (finished in September 2015), under the supervision of an experienced Portuguese architect, keeping the lines and techniques of ancient Portuguese construction, from the "Marquês de Pombal" era.
After the remodeling it was decorated and equipped with some pieces of old refurbished Portuguese furniture so you can have a real experience of genuine Portuguese way of living.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with shower. It is a 35 square meters apartment located on the 4th floor, without elevator. Please note that, as in most of the buildings from this era, you will find here steep and narrow stairs to reach the apartment, but don't worry it will just enhance your entire experience! On the top of that you will be able to enjoy a great view over the city and the Tagus River.
The apartment is fully equipped and fully operational with all that you will need for your stay, including:
- Kitchen: Plates, Glasses, Cutlery, Cooking Utensils, Toaster, Coffee Maker (and filters), Kettle / water-boiler, Fridge with Freezer, Microwave.
- Cooking basics: Some olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar and paper and linen towels.
- Bedroom: Linen / Bed Sheets, Comforters and Pillows.
- Bathroom: Hair Dryer, Towels, Toilet paper and Soap.
- Entertainment: Wireless and cable Internet access, Cable TV.
- Children: Crib and an eating chair.
- Other: Heaters or fans will be available depending on season.
- Bedroom #1: Sleeps 2 (one queen bed 140cm x 200cm).
- Bedroom #2: Sleeps 2 (one queen bed 140cm x 200cm).
CHECK-IN AND OUT SCHEDULES
The check-in and out times presented are flexible depending on prior and post reservations of the apartment. There will not be extra charges for late and early check-ins or check-outs. The time of arrival and departure has to be arranged when booking.
- Final cleaning is included in the rates.
- On stays longer that 14 days there will be a weekly house cleaning included (including clean linen and towels).
- Additional cleaning service can be arranged at a cost of 60 EUR per day.
- Distance to next subway station (Rossio or Martim Moniz): 350 m
- Distance to Lisbon airport: 6.8 Km
- Distance to next trainstation (Santa Apolónia): 2 Km
- Distance to Tagus River: 1.2 Km
- Distance to next supermarket: 200 m
- Distance to next Restaurant: 10 m
- Distance to next Coffee Shop: 30 m
- Distance to next Grocery Shop: 40 m
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£167|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.