The Jordaan Houseboat is your vacation rental if you're looking for a very romantic and original getaway.
It is located in The Jordaan - one of the best areas in the historical city centre of Amsterdam - and therefore perfect for tourism or even business, as public transport is very easy indeed. You'll be at walking distance to Central Station, Dam Square, Anne Frank House and many other hot spots.
This houseboat offers privacy, space and comfort. Big living room with double sofa bed, double bedroom, bathroom and toilet, fully equipped kitchen and a deck outside with table and chairs to have your breakfast or a glass of wine after a day of walking in the city.
There are windows to the water all along the boat, which gives plenty of light and air.
- Free fast Internet (WiFi)
- Double bed: 160 x 200 cm (63 x 79 in)
- Bedroom is open to the corridor and the rest of the boat (so, no internal doors to the rest of the boat, only to the bathroom and toilet)
- Sofa bed: 140 x 200 cm (55 x 79 in)
- Height of ceilings: 198 cm (79 in or 6.5 feet)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Instant boiling water tap (for cooking or to make tea and coffee)
- Self catering accommodation
- Breakfast can be ordered with extra cost (12,50 Euros per person, per day), after the booking is confirmed.
- Children are welcome, but be aware it can be dangerous to fall out the boat.
- Guests with partial walking disabilities may not have any problem in this accommodation: it depends on his/her limitations (difficult steps to get in the boat); no wheelchair access though.
- For 2 guests sleeping on separate beds (double bed + sofa bed) there is a surcharge of 30 Euros (one time fee). Please advise your bed configuration on your inquiry.
The property is located in the Jordaan, where you will find not only history and culture, but fun too, because this neighbourhood is famous for the variety of cafés, restaurants, markets and its bohemian life.
The Jordaan Houseboat is offered just for 60 days per year, according to rules of the city council of Amsterdam. For that reason, there are not many days available and we recommend booking in advance.