|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Large and comfortable villa with private pool in Javea, on the Costa Blanca, Spain for 10 persons. The villa is situated in a hilly and residential beach area, at 1 km from La Barraca, Javea beach and at 1 km from Mediterraneo, Javea. The villa has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet, spread over 3 levels. The accommodation offers privacy, a beautiful lawned garden with , a beautiful pool and a beautiful view of the sea. Its comfort and the vicinity of the beach, sports activities, sights and culture make this a fine villa to celebrate your holidays with family or friends.
Interior of the villa
- 3 level villa
- living room with television and DVD player
- dining room and additional living room
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- satellite antenna (Astra)
- alarm system
- utility room with washing machine
- kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, water cooker, mixer, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with double bed and bathroom en-suite
- air-conditioned bedroom with bunk bed
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, bath, shower and toilet
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, bath with shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath, shower and toilet
- total of 4 bathrooms
Exterior of the villa
- enclosed plot
- lagoon shaped private pool measuring 10m x 4m and 2m deep
- beautiful lawned garden with garden furniture with sunbeds
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor kitchen and barbecue
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 3 private parking spaces
- nearest town: Javea (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Mediterraneo, Javea (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- nearest beach: La Barraca, Javea (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- nearest port: Aduanas Mar, Javea (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest park: Costa Nova, Javea (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- nearest airport: Alicante (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Valencia ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- pets are not allowed
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- reception service and 24 hours emergency service
Features and services at extra charge
- central heating (gas tank) and air-conditioned (5 air conditioned units)
- extra bed and 2 children beds/cots (on demand)
Sights and culture in Javea, on the Costa Blanca
- museum (Histórico de Javea, Javea), church (Virgen de Loreto, Puerto, Javea), ruin (Molinos de Viento, Javea), monument (Pueblo de Javea, Javea), architectural building (Histórico de Javea, Javea), historic place (Pueblo de Javea and Javea) (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- castle (Portal de la Vila and Denia) (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
- tennis, hiking, mountainbiking, cycling, climbing, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- golf (Golf Club Javea) and horse riding (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
Great villa, fantastic views and lovely gardens, this is our second year in this Villa. We rented with a group of friends and there is plenty of space so that you don't feel on top of each other. There is a stony beach that you can walk to in 5 mins with a small bar / café.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.
Javea is an authentic fishing town located at the Costa Blanca on the most easterly point of the Iberian peninsula of Spain. Centrally located 100 km from Valencia (due north) and 90 km from Alicante (due south), Javea is an easy hours drive by car from these historical cities and their airports. The island of Ibiza is a ferry trip away from Denia, another unique coastal town only a short drive through the picturesque mountains. The mountains surrounding this area and the dramatic cliffs along the coastline provide stunning natural beauty, and an ideal place to live or spend the holiday with the variety of residential areas offering many luxury holiday homes, villas and apartments.
Javea - Costa Blanca - Spain
Apart from the unique location and her typically Spanish charm, Javea is a village on the Costa Blanca that wants to stay a village thanks to the municipal policy. No high buildings, no mass tourism, but pure authenticity. In short, Javea is the place where people live and spend their holidays, who like privacy but also the conviviality and wants to avoid the crowds.
General information about Javea
The history of Javea (Jávea in Castilian), or Xabia (in Valencian), dates back many centuries. The first evidence of human inhabitation of the area is 16,000 years old, found as wall paintings in the caves of the impressive mountain Montgó.
Javea is divided into three different areas: the old town ( El Pueblo ), the port ( El Puerto ) and El Arenal, the area around the sandy beach of Javea, where you can also find most of our holiday apartments. The old town hasn´t changed much over the last centuries and has retained some traditionally built houses, around the typical Spanish squares.
The port was built in 1871 with the main trade being raisins. After this trade was no longer in demand, the once large harbour diminished to a small fishing harbour. Later on, thanks to the increasing tourism, the port expanded with a marina suitable for yachts and powerboats. The Arenal is the commercial and tourist part of Javea. Here you can also find many restaurants, pleasant bars and a few discotheques which stay open till late.
Beaches of Javea
The beautiful beaches along the 25 km coastline of Javea are mainly gravel and rocky beaches. La Grava and Cala Blanca beaches are excellent for water sports such as jet skiing, windsurfing and canoeing. The small bays Portitxol and Tang with gravel beaches are perfect for diving or snorkeling.
The Arenal is the sandy beach of Javea and as well as the bars and restaurants mentioned above, there are also other facilities like playgrounds for children, volleyball nets and also jet skis and boats for hire. Other beaches along the coastline of Javea include: El Pope, Ambolo, La Granadella, Muntanyar and Cala la Sardina.
Things to see in Javea
Javea has many beautiful places with stunning views and interesting sights, some of these worth a visit include the two churches: Iglesia de San Bartoleme, built in the 12th century and an example of late gothic architecture. Santa Maria de Loreto was built in 1967 with a very unusual design. The ceiling of this church is shaped as a ships hull, and is dedicated to the patron saint of the fishermen of Javea, The Holy Virgin of Loreto. Soler Blasco, the archaeological museum in the old town of Javea, offers a wealth of information about the areas and Iberian history.
Things to do in Javea
There are several amusement parks not far from Jvea, like Terra Mitica , the first real theme park in the Costa Blanca Spain. This amusement park is divided into five areas, five lost civilisations of the Medieval en the main rides take you back to the myths and legends of these ancient cultures. Aqualandia on the other hand is a huge water park where children of every age can have an incredible day in many swimming pools with springboards, rapids, waterfalls and slides. To visit beautiful exotic en marine animals and several shows and other attractions you can visit Safari Park Vergel or animal park Mundomar.
Sports and recreation in Javea
A sports enthusiast will not get bored in Javea! You can play golf golf at Javea Golf Club (9 holes) or at the golf course La Sella (18 holes), and surrounding Javea on the Costa Blanca there are many more golf courses:
Or you can play tennis at one of the tennis courts in Javea. For water sports enthusiasts there are many possibilities, with several places to hire a boat or go sailing to have the most of the Costa Blanca. Or you can dive or go snorkelling with one of the many diving clubs or schools in Javea. El Arenal beach offers jet skis, water skis and boats for hire.
Surroundings of the villa areas in Javea
The holiday rental homes, luxury holiday rental villas and holiday rental apartments are situated in several urbanisations of Javea, against the forested hills, not far from the sea.
- El Tosalet, Toscal en Cap Marti: Stylish built villa parks situated against the bushy slopes of Javea.
- Adsubia, la Finca and Cansalades: Situated in the hills between the sandy beach of El Arenal and the golf course.
- Partida Mezquida: Spacious and calm residential area located between the old town and the port of Javea.
- Costa Nova, Marina and Ambolo: Traditional villa areas with lovely views across the Costa Blanca, the sea and the bay of Javea, situated on the wooded plateau of Cabo la Nao.
- Balcón al Mar: Spacious and popular villa park on the forested plateau of Cabo la Nao on the most eastern point of the Iberian peninsula. On a good day (which of course are most!) you can see Ibiza shimmering in the distance.
- La Siesta: Quiet villa area situated on the wooded and popular plateau of Cabo la Nao.
- Mar Azul and Portichol: These villas are situated in the idyllic bay of Portichol, at walking distance of the gravel beach.
- Montgó and La Plana: Extensive residential areas sheltering against the south slope and on the plain part of the Montgó, Javeas elephant mountain.
- Lluca, El Rafalet y Tesoro Golf Park and Seniola: Villa parks on the forested hills amidst the orange groves of Javea and close to the Mediterranean Sea. In general all holiday accomodations have their own garden and private pool.