|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
• Extremely tranquil, private and not overlooked
• Unobstructed breath taking mountain, valley and sea views
• Only 10 minutes walk (!) to the cosy and small town Peyia with a local bakery, shops, restaurants and bars.
• Only a 5 – 8 minutes drive to the most beautiful beaches of Paphos; the Coral Bay Beach and the Corallia Beach
• Approximately 35 minutes drive to Paphos International Airport and 1 hr 45 minutes from Larnaca Airport
UNIQUE VILLA FEATURES
• Amazing unobstructed mountain, valley and sea views
• Very cosy and authentic villa combined with most luxurious and modern features with new and stylish furniture
• Unique and large private infinity – beach pool
• Hot tub
• Games (Nintendo, Playstation 4, board and card games, ping pong table)
• 65 inch HD Smart TV with UK TV channels + NETFLIX + DVD player + DVD’s
• 5* new hotel beds, bedding & linen
• Spacious patio and large private terraces
• Outdoor dining facilities & BBQ for dining al fresco during warm Cyprus evenings
• Secluded and landscaped garden, peaceful and tranquil environment
• Luxurious sun-beds and cushions as well as towels and beach towels
• Big and premium Harman Kardon wireless portable speaker for your iPhone, iPad, MP3s, and Bluetooth for streaming your music wirelessly
• Fully equipped kitchen with 6 piece hob, hot air oven and grill, magnetron, blender, toaster and electric tea kettle
• Exclusive fresh bean coffee maker
• Air-conditioning, remote controlled fans, central heating,
• 24 hour concierge service
• Housekeeping service, full clean / linen change
• Laundry and dry-cleaning service
• Chef / Catering / Cooking service
• Massage, manicure, pedicure provided in the villa
• Complementary use of fully equipped GYM and gym classes (in cooperation with Peyia Tower Fitness Gym)
• Complementary use of fully equipped GYM and gym classes (in cooperation with Peyia Tower Fitness Gym)
• We provide 5* service by having our own service team in the UK and our own UK property management team located in Cyprus who are there to assist you if needed to make sure you have a fully relaxed and undisturbed holiday
• ’Boutique villa’ with every attention paid to interior design, luxury and comfort.
• Immaculately maintained and clean, home away from home
Thank you so much for your interest in our villa, much appreciated.
We hope we will be able to welcome you as our guests and that you will take the opportunity to explore the beauty of Cyprus and Paphos. We trust that you will love our villa and that your vacation will be nothing less than perfect!
With 20 years of experience in the 5 star hotel industry we love to offer our guests an amazing retreat and fully relaxed holiday and created a private and luxury boutique villa group.
We work with our own unique signature that guarantees our guests that they experience a 5* villa with the interior design, specifications and quality incomparable to any standard holiday villa.
We also provide 5* service by having our own service team in the UK and our own UK property management team located in Cyprus who are there to assist you if needed to make sure you have a fully relaxed and undisturbed holiday
All our villa's are very private, have a private pool, breathtaking sea views, big 60inch flat screen, ping pong table, Nintendo, Playstation 4, Wi-Fi, fresh bean espresso machine, Bluetooth music system, BBQ, 5* new hotel beds and an amazing hot tub.
More information about us can be found on our website www.CyprusVillaRetreats.com and please do not hesitate to contact me if can be of any service, if you have any questions or would like to make a booking.
Cyprus Villa Retreats
UK 0044 20 8123 1050
Holland 0031 6 8 170 58 77
Frank purchased this villa in 2015
• Most amazing mountain, valley and sea views
• 5* reviewed oases
• Extremely private and not overlooked since it is built on the end of a cliff
• Very cosy
• Authentic villa combined with most luxurious and modern features
• Only 10 minutes walk to the cosy and small town Peyia with a local bakery, shops, restaurants and bars.
• Only a 5 – 8 minutes drive to the most beautiful beaches of Paphos
Extremely cosy and comforting
Big private pool
Amazing unobstructed 180C sea views
Newly and stylishly furnished
65 inch flat screens
5* beds, new bedding & linen
Nintendo, Playstation 4, Ping pong table
We have just returned from Cyprus and wanted to share our amazing stay in the Peyia Hills. We stayed in Villa Christina for 10 days which we found on cyprusvillaretreats.com. There were 6 of us, 4 of which were young adults so wifi, entertainment such a table tennis and 62" TV were very well received. All the amenities were above expectations, well decorated with a contemporary feel. The infinity pool, jacuzzi and BBQ were a real bonus and we spend a few evenings by the light up pool. The villa is located in the hills and we found ourselves watching the goat herding routine each day. Overall a fantastic holiday retreat however if I was being really picky the only improvement would be a sofa area on the large balcony to view the sea and watch the sun set. A car is also essential for getting around.
It is quite hard to find so make sure you follow the directions.The villa was beautiful, just like the pictures. It had everything we needed for a very relaxing stay. Would definitely recommend it and we would certainly go back :)
Fab location once you have found it! Awesome views across into Coral Bay and mountains; the villa was very clean and well equipped; we would def come back!
Nice pool, great location, Facilities close.
Lovely view and property manager was very helpful. Enough bedrooms with own bathroom.
This was the perfect villa to spend time away with the family. ages ranged from 9-65 & there was something there for everyone.
It had all the amenities required to make it the relaxing holiday I was after. The villa was very clean with spacious rooms so that we weren't tripping over each other all the time. There is a large pool & lovely outside seating area. no fighting over the sun beds here. Many an hour was spent in the jacuzzi. This villa exceeded all my expectations & we all thoroughly enjoyed our holiday.
Can't wait to go back.
We recommend the lovely sandy Coral Bay beach and the Corallia Beach, both just a 5-8 minutes driving distance from the villa. Both beaches are family oriented and great for swimming, sunbathing and snorkelling. Sun beds and umbrellas are available, water sports are on offer and there are beach cafés providing refreshments.
There are 3 excellent golf courses on Cyprus, all of them around the popular Tourist areas of Paphos: Aphrodite Hills golf course, Tsada golf course, Secret Valley golf course. All within approximately 30 minutes drive.
Special Interest Holidays
Exploring Coral Bay, Paphos and everywhere in between, gives you a raft of available activities and attractions. Water sports and JetSkies, Mini golf, heritage sites, go-karting, horse riding, a snooker hall, bowling alley, modern shopping facilities, a Water Park and the Paphos Bird and Animal Park.
How to get there
Although car hire is recommended to help you make the most of your stay, there is a bus service that connects Peyia with Paphos town and the sandy beach at Coral Bay. The bus stop is 10 minutes walking distance from the villa. It takes 35 minutes drive (25km) from Paphos International Airport, with direct flights from all major airports. Daily flights with EasyJet and RyanAir from the UK at good prices. Larnaca Airport is approx a 2 hour drive via a very well maintained highway.
Local Shops (fresh bakery, 3 supermarkets, bank) and restaurant - 10 min walk.
Bus stop - 10 min walk.
Coral Bay & Corallia Beach, approximately 5-8 min drive away.
Harbour is 25 min drive away.
Bus – Day passes are 3 Euros. 1 Euro / journey. It takes 10 mins to main Coral Bay rd, bus services and time table vary per season.
Peyia is a cozy, small and charming village with several local restaurants, shops, pharmacy, dentist, fresh bakery, and a descent sized supermarket (Phillipos Supermarket)
The coast line of Coral Bay offers several amazing hotels, a whole strip of restaurants, bars, clubs, shops, bakery, mini-markets, a bank, coffee shops, a bookshop, florist, chemist, a couple of hairdressers, and more. There are small selection of cosy eating places, everything from meze to international cuisine.
Paphos offers a variety of thing to do and offers everything you would expect from such a renowned holiday destination. Paphos is one of the few year-round holiday destinations in Europe with blue sky and sunshine almost every day. January and February weather can be unpredictable, but we often stay these months and find it very nice compered to the UK winter gloom.
Paphos is on the UNESCO List of World Cultural Heritage. The Tombs of the Kings is one of the attractions to see and many other historical views as well as old town.
You can visit the Venetian fort and nearby Mosaics or take a boat trip.
Enjoy SPA treatments or golf, or take a diving course. Sea Caves, views of the Troodos Mountains to die for, or why not take a car and drive around on the island and explore small villages. There is plenty to do and see in Paphos.
Would be considered upon request. Please feel free to say hi and make a proposal :)
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
On all our transactions and reservations are our Terms & Conditions applicable, to be found in the following link: http://www.cyprus-villa-retreats.com/terms-and-conditions/
The down payment is non-refundable (in the event the guest cancels the reservation)
We offer 2 payment options:
1. Via a Credit or Debit Card with a surcharge of 2,5%
2. Via HomeAway with a surcharge of 5-8% (depending on the surcharge HomeAway charges)
The rental fee for the villa is including linen (beds are all made upon arrival), towels, pool towels, WiFi, air conditioning, electric / gas / water and cleaning of the villa upon departure.
The villa is self-catered, if you like to make use of a linen change or midstay-clean (additional cleaning) of the villa, this is possible for a surcharge.
If you like to make use of the hot tub or heated pool at a particular property the additional there is an additional charge due to the high electrical prices in Cyprus ;-( ..
Discounts may be available for winter lets (December to February).
Departure / Check-Out is at 10AM (strictly) on departure day. Check-In is after 4pm of the day of arrival. There is a high chance we will receive a back - to - back booking, meaning that guests will be coming in as of 16:00 on the day you depart . Since we need to clean the whole inside and outside of the villa the check out time is at 10:00 AM.
There are two options for a late check out:
1. If you like to secure a late check, you can book an extra night to guarantee yourself of a late check out while making the reservation, equivalent to the nightly rate of your booking.
2. If you like to play it by ear, you can contact us upon arrival and you can book a late check out for a surcharge of GBP 150.