|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
* In summary
Close to the old port, our apartment is ideally located for visiting Marseille and its surroundings. It offers great benefits: bright, nice, fully renovated, with a new full equipment and quality. The apartment is expected to host up to 4 people in its 50m².
You will be ideally located in the heart of the historical and tourist Marseille, the "chic" side of the district: 150 meters from the Old Port, 50m from the Rue Paradis and 100m from the Canebiere. All shops, transport and outputs are located in close proximity.
The apartment has been recently renovated, it combines quality service and old charm. On the second floor with double exposure, it is bathed in light and offers a view on a beautiful patio landscaped park. Without vis-à-vis, it enjoys absolute calm in this busy area. Very nice and comfortable, this T2bis over 50sqm comfortably accommodate up to 4 people.
The apartment is organized as follows:
- A separate bedroom with double bed 160 cm, with large covered storage
- A large living room consists
- - A comfortable lounge area (with sofa bed 140cm), coffee table and several chairs
- - A dining area with a table for 4 seats.
- A kitchen open to living room, with its little bar
- A bathroom with a tub
- A separate WC toilet
- A hall
- Electric induction hob
- Built-in electric oven
- microwave oven
- Nepresso coffee
- washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- The linen is provided.
- A kitchen background garni is available.
- All consumables.
* The neighborhood
- In the very heart of the historic Marseille.
- Old Port 200m.
- Rue Paradis 50 m.
- All shops 100m: cafes, restaurants, fashion, luxury, bakery, supermarket.
* Nearby Attractions
- Panier district: City Hall, Hôtel Dieu, old Charity, instead of Lenche (800m).
- Museums MuCEM, Mediterranean Villa, Notre Dame de la Garde, Catalans beach, Palais Longchamp, Pharo Palace, Saint Victor (1.5 km).
- Departures tourist boats (ferries) to the islands of Friuli, the Creeks, the Pointe Rouge and L'Estaque (200m).
At the heart of the public transport network
- Metro M1: Vieux Port station (150m)
- Tramway T2: Station Cours Saint-Louis (200m)
- Tramway T3: Canebière Capuchin Station (250m)
- Bus (12 lines): Old Port and Canebière station Bourse station (200m)
- Self-service bicycles (150m)
- Saint Charles train station at 2 stations (or 1km)
- Marseille Provence Airport (25km)
- Public parking, 20 € / day approximately (200m) entrance from the street 16 Pytheas, under Place du General de Gaulle.
- Taxi station (50m)
- 4 people
- Pets are not accepted
* To access the apartment:
Transit stations in closest departs
- Metro line M1; Old Port Station (2 stops from the train station Saint Charles).
- Tramway line T3; Station Cours Saint-Louis
- Tramway line T3; Station Cours Saint-Louis
- Bus Station Exchange Canebière Canebière and the Old Port.
The apartment is located 1km of the two highways serving central Marseille (A7 and A55) 2km from the A50.
Our stay here was everything we hoped it would be, no complaints whatsoever, it was very clean and Mathieu who met us to give us the keys was very friendly and helpful.
We absolutely loved the location, it's in the middle of everything (old port, shopping, restaurants, tours by bus/boat) and easy walk to just about anything (museum, beach, and we even walked from Velodrome Soccer stadium).
The apartment is very nice with a lot of windows which allow light and air to flow in. It's clean and modern without any clutter. Mathieu was very welcoming and even managed to get wifi installed by our arrival time (originally noted that there wasn't wifi in apartment). It's was a great experience visiting Marseille, thanks to great recommendations from Mathieu.
Nette kleine Wohnung direkt im Zentrum und doch ruhig in einem Hinterhof gelegen. Durch die vielen Fenster sehr hell und modern bunt eingerichtet, nur der Balkon fehlt.
Un très bel appartement décoré avec soin et très bien situé à côté du vieux port.
Un séjour agréable et le propriétaire très accueillant et sympathique.
J'y retournerais certainement.
Mme Belhacene Nadia
Situation idéale, à deux pas du Vieux Port, de la Canebière et des transports (métro, bus et tramways). L'appartement est agréable, calme, très bien décoré, entièrement équipé. Et l'hôte aussi disponible que sympathique. Merci Mathieu... et à bientôt !
|Frais de préparation||£35|
Une chèque de caution de 500€ (non encaissé) et la présentation d'une carte d'identité au nom du porteur vous sera demandée lors de l'entrée des lieux:
Un service de ménage de fin de séjour est déjà inclus au prix de la location ( facturé 40€).
En cas de restitution d'un appartement particulièrement sale, une retenue forfaitaire supplémentaire de 50 € sera appliquée.