At your disposal a restructured rustic, tastefully furnished and equipped with all the comforts of a modern home.
Originally the building was the barn of the adjoining farmhouse, now inhabited by families artfully continuing the business of farming, caring for the land and vineyards round the property.
Skilfully restored, Brick House has been developed on two levels: the ground floor with the living area (entrance, living room, kitchenette, bathroom) and the first floor with the sleeping area (three bedrooms with private facilities).
The house is equipped with the best technology in terms of renewable energy and energy saving, in keeping with its natural surroundings.
All details have been carefully considered to keep the original rustic structure and to enhance the principle materials: brick as the main element found not only at the front but also in various nooks and crannies, the wrought iron of the stairs, the wood of the interiors and bathrooms and especially of the beams. The ensemble harmonizes with elements made of glass, which add a touch of modernity and pay homage to nearby Venice.
Outside there is an ample garden bordered by rows of vineyards, yielding quality wine savored all round the world (prosecco, cabernet, merlot and raboso).
The place is unique and welcoming, a true home away from home ...
Brick House is located in the Park of Sile, a few steps from the river and itinerary for hike and strolls by foot, bike, kayak (green ways).
With just 15 minutes by bike run along the river Sile you can reach the historic center of Treviso (Zone universities - train and bus station- Signori's square).
At the same time, the guests have a base from which to reach points of touristic or business interest like magical Venice, the beaches of Jesolo, the pearl of the Dolomites Cortina, the prosecco hills of Valdobbiadene and Conegliano, the medieval towns of Castelfranco Veneto, Asolo, Cittadella, Padua and romantic Verona.
- Pick up/Drop off service from/to airports (Treviso Canova - Venezia Marco Polo) and/or neighboring train stations
- Water, electric light, energy, heating
- Air conditioning
- House cleaning
- Bed linens and towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (induction cooker; oven; dishwasher; fridge with freezer; dishes; pots; toaster; coffee machine)
- TV 4K
- Free WiFi
- Flexible Check in - Check out
- Washing machine
- Security alarm
- Outdoor fireplace with grill
- Ample private parking
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- A private driver for transfers or wine and food tours
- Excursions with a nature guide on foot, by bicycle, canoe or kayak
- Guided tours to the art towns
- Partnership with local facilities, where you may enjoy the spa zone or choose your favorite massage
- Agreements with the best restaurants and agritourisms in the area
- Agreements with the best wineries in the area