Set in a beautiful old townhouse, “L’Appartement Cour” is light, airy and attractive. This spacious, 60 sq m apartment has all modern facilities yet retains many of the original features of the old building. The apartment overlooks Rue des Augustins which has shops and boulangeries and the main square can be seen by leaning out of the window! Limoux is a lively town but modern double glazing ensures that street sounds are kept to a minimum and, for those who like to have fresh air circulating, the double doors at the back of the apartment (which open onto the secure, inner courtyard) provide the perfect solution of allowing the coolest air in during the summer with minimal accompanying noise.
The apartment has one bedroom with a double bed (100% cotton sheets and feather duvet by default but other bedding options are available), wardrobe and dressing table, a large open plan living/dining room area, a separate bathroom (refurbished 2015) with shower and a fully-equipped kitchen leading to the apartment’s own pretty inner cour (courtyard) with table with chairs and barbecue facilities – the perfect haven after a hard days sight seeing, wine tasting or just relaxing by the river.
L’Appartement Cour is on the 1st floor (up one flight of stairs) and is comfortable for both summer and winter use.
The apartment facilities include:
- One double bed plus a camp bed for a child or small adult available on request
- Open plan dining/living room with large flat screen TV & DVD player with a selection of DVDs. plus French digital TV channels and plenty of books, games and puzzles for rainy days
- WIFI broadband for use with your own laptop or devices, included in price
- Recently refurbished shower room with basin and toilet – modern plumbing and endless hot water!
- Separate kitchen equipped with dishwasher, fridge, cooker, microwave, toaster, kettle and Nespresso-capsule coffee machine
- Tranquil inner cour (courtyard) with barbecue, table, sofa and chairs
- All cutlery, crockery and glasses etc are supplied
- Picnic equipment is provided for guest use (please enquire if pre-prepared picnic meals are required)
- All bed linen, towels, pre- and post-stay cleaning included in the price
- Central heating (suitable for winter) and bedroom ceiling fan for warmer nights
- Welcome pack & bathrobes provided when staying two nights or more
- ‘Starter’ supplies of tea, coffee, bottled water and basic toiletries are provided – if you require a pre-arrival grocery shopping service, eg to provide your first evening meal and/or breakfast then please enquire.
- A clothes washing service is available at 5€ per load. (an iron and small ironing board are provided in the apartment) There is also a coin wash close by.
- Free parking is available close to the apartment (reservation not possible) or airport transfers can be arranged – please enquire.
- Cyclists: as long as you’re willing to carry your bicycles up one flight of stairs they can be cleaned and stored securely in the cour.
Our aim is to help make your stay as pleasant and enjoyable as possible so if you need anything else please just ask!